• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What do Jimi Hendrix and Paris Hilton have in common?

teh hippie

Loftwing
They both have "movies" if ya know what I mean... I was bored at 2:00 a.m. and was watching the first five minutes of one of those celeb news shows. The name Jimi Hendrix came up so i stuck around... turns out theres a "movie" of Jimi Hendrix. Apparently, it was what everyone expected, headband and all. Its not surprising, really, just funny
This is gonna get deleted in a heartbeat

1.Jimmy Page
2.David Gilmour
3.Ritchie Blackmore
4.Jimi Hendrix
5.Eric Clapton

Targ, you know nothing of music. Ever. At all.

I think Jimi Hendrix would be insulted to even be compared to Paris Hilton.

1.Jimmy Page
2.David Gilmour
3.Ritchie Blackmore
4.Jimi Hendrix
5.Eric Clapton

Who is Jimmy Page?Haha let's see how mad yoyolll gets ^_^

According to Rolling Stone (magazine), Jimi Hendrix is the #1 best guitarist.

Who is Jimmy Page?Haha let's see how mad yoyolll gets ^_^

According to Rolling Stone (magazine), Jimi Hendrix is the #1 best guitarist.
You know Jimmy Page. I know you do. We talk about him all the time. And I can see it in the quote^.
Anyway, I could put up a list of guitarists saying I'm the best. I've actually listened to all the people claimed to be the best guitarists ever and compiled that list from my experiences. Giving me a some stupid list (from the Rolling Stones magazine, no less) doesn't mean anything.

and who is jimmy page? and I know I don't know anything about music, never have, never will. Its just that I am not a very musical guy.

1.Jimmy Page
2.David Gilmour
3.Ritchie Blackmore
4.Jimi Hendrix
5.Eric Clapton

Jimi wouldnt be insulted. hes a hippie, so he loves everyone

1.Jimmy Page
2.David Gilmour
3.Ritchie Blackmore
4.Jimi Hendrix
5.Eric Clapton

I love Blackmore! I knew he was really good, but I didn't realize he was that good.
BTW: Hendrix is one of the very best at guitar in my oppion. I don't particularly care for it either, but it doesn't particularly change my oppinion of his skills...

Blackmore might be the fastest guitar player in the world.

Jimi Hendrix is waaaay overrated. He's great and all but he's not near the best.

Back