• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What does your quote mean?

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Mine means something that should've never happened to me because what I was blamed for was false and inaccurate... I'm not going into detail, and if anyone asks, too bad... I'm not going to answer...

Because, to have something this big happen to me on a level the lies, deception, disloyalty, trust, and blackmail... I have never had something like this happen to be because what I do and what I've done is true and truthful... To follow other people's opinion and not hear what the accused has to say... That's unaccounted for.

My picture was made for ZeldaSages back in 2003ish, so I added it in there. My BS-X Zelda petition, of course. And the last was what my brother told me when we were going through my grandfather's chicken coop after he died earlier this year. It touched me for some reason...

You can't understand what you do not know, but if you know it, you either do, or can learn to understand it, whatever it is. Attained from "Ansem's" rant in the beginning and near the end of Kingdom Hearts.

Believe it or not, mine is rather personal. When I was five years old robbers broke into my home and attempted to steel many of my family's possessions. Luckily, my father was in his office at the time and heard the commotion, calling the police. The police arrived five minutes later, the robbers feeling rather stupid they did not check for residents. Even more laughable was the robbers had no means by which to attack a resident, not saying that's a bad thing. It was a rather frightening experience for me, although it found its way into a quote.

As for the clone portion, the police looked as if they were one single unit. Of course, being five, I thought they were all real clones out to stop bad people :).

1st Quote: Explaining my name in a really funny, dark way.

2nd Quote: VINCENT VALENTINE RULES!

during the filming of a home video many years ago, my friend screamed my quote for no reason. It became an inside joke/weird saying of mine, so I used it for my quote.

My Signature is simple. The Last words of the brilliant Emperor Julius Caesar, when he saw one of his murderers was his best friend. The ultimate betrayal. Which leads also, to my nickname "Paradox" (no not temporal paradox..Trekkies) "Paradox" essentially means un-solvable or No way out.

'Nosce te ipsum' loosely translates into know thyself. One of these days I'll get around to putting the 'if nothing else' part in Latin as well.

A few of my previous lines have been in a similar vein:
"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large. I contain multitudes." -Walt Whitman

and

"Why do you think you know me? What great insight have you seen?" -me

Mine's basically a shout-out to all the whiner's out there. People constantly complain about everything that's happening in the world whether it's to them or not. So if something DOES happen to you then just:

1) close your mouth

2) turn around

3) and walk away.

Back