• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What is your favrite Item to use throughout all of the Zelda games?

Favorite item throughout the zelda games(poll version)

• Total voters
The spinner is useless except for the one temple. That's why I don't like it too much.

Yeah, and I don't understand how the Spinner went at superspeeds during the boss fight, but before and after, it moved at a slow crawl.

main reason I like it was cause of the boss fight. I'd Love to be able to go and do that boss fight again whenever I wanted.

main reason I like it was cause of the boss fight. I'd Love to be able to go and do that boss fight again whenever I wanted.

you can... just replay the game up to just before you enter the room.

save it.

and play it.

just don't re-save after you beat it and you've got a whole file dedicated to beating the crap out of stallord... OH YEAH!!!!

Since I've actually been able to play a little bit of TP recently, I've discovered that I like the gale boomerang....stupid tile worms...

Just to let you know, you use the Gale Boomerang about 4 times during the whole adventure.

Just to let you know, you use the Gale Boomerang about 4 times during the whole adventure.

you can also use it in fights as well... and you also can use the spinner within the temple of time to kill off those stupid little spiders that can get really annoying. they appear when you battle armoghoma and in a few of the rooms.

Back