• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What Next?

As you all know Mario has been in a HUGE variety of games. He started in platformers but now participates in Sports games, kart racing, parties, fighting games, and RPG's. Where do you think the plumber will be going next? Dance Dance Revoloution Mario? Grand Theft Mushroom? Mario Prime? Post what you think he'll be in next.

Dakare said:
A: It would be The Legend of Peach
B:The Legend of Peach: The Mushroom Waker
:D
lol, that's some great stuff we're concockting here. I should make this a floated thread, wait that would be unfair...OK.

This kinda died, I'm going to post another one to keep i alive:D.
Resident Mario 4
Mario Kombat
and......
Mario sets the VCR:p

mario and toad and mario and toad 2(from sonic and tails and sonic and tails 2)

I have the next storyboard. "Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Brothers... The two games that have made history. However, one faithful day, they have finally met... In one Adventure, Link and Mario have to work side-by-side to save the princesses of destiny... However, there's one twist... Which world are they hidden in? Link and Mario have to embark onto an adventure that they might not even return. However, everyone knows that Link and Mario have a grudge against each other. Will they save the worlds together, or fight each other and embark on the adventure alone? Find out next time..."

All you people are sad... I have something... Webmasterbob, you can use this... I will send it via email...

The Legend of Peach: The Plumber's Adventure

"Uncloging Toilets at the speed of sound"

i am disturbed at my own post.

I think they are gonna go back to the roots for this one. No more spinning of other games like racing and fighting. Most likely, i think it will be a game of the sort of zelda. I think you will be able to play very freely, and have no actually time when you have to do the missions. I think the best part of the game will be that you are able to rome around and do what you like. Also, I think they will add a new role to princess peach and luigi, they will play a much larger part than in the past games.

Well, it depends on what kind of missions... What you have to remember, young one... is that Mario and Zelda don't really have missions... Perfect Dark has awesome missions... However, that's because PD is a FPS... Legend of Zelda and Mario Brothers never have anything to do with that...

~Anyways~

What can Zelda and/or Mario do similar to the mission comission? "Link has to complete this place with a certain item that unlocks the entrance to Hyrule Castle?" Come on... Well, let's just think about this... I'm on the verge of continuing my Zelda Game where, I'm combining the Perfect Dark with Zelda and Mario. I have ideas about what I can do...

And if you have any ideas, email me at: generalvalmar69@yahoo.com, Video_Game_Pianist@hotmail.com, zeldaguardian@zeldasages.com, and valmar_sage_of_time@yahoo.com. I have checked them recently and you can send me any ideas... ohh, one more thing... Please, when the site is up and running, look at the guides and the encyclopedia and email me at these emails to send feedback... I would appreciate it... thx.

mario is the greatest saga of games ever. there isnt much more that he can do. only a creative out-of-the-box thinking person can make up hopefully nitendo hires these ppl and get good games pumped out right now there arent that good games out there

I got some ideas:

Megamario (Megaman)
Mario Robo (Custom Robo)
Yoshi's Fight Club
Mario Bowling
The Lord of the Mario: The Fellowship of the Plumbers
Cooking with Peach
Mario: Ultimate Plumber (Naruto:Ultimate Ninja)

Back