• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What should my custom rank title be?

Uhh ... EXPLODING COW'S ARE MINE!

and for your title, how about this:
Tamer of Beast

Please don't flame at me, I don't believe I deserved that...:)'))

How about this, (even though I consider myself this)

The ULTIMATE Yankees Fan!!!

How about "I LIKE MUFFINS!"

Also, I have my shiny new Avy. Thanx to Zeroth and Versac.

Super-computer genius of the world, the almighty and everlasting, CONQUEROR of all existance... This would be good, but it belongs to the guy whoose handwriting looks like a computers, and who won over 10 awards last year, Daniel Wei. :D

Hmmm.......have you come up with anything yet animal?

Well, i changed it to "My Custom User Rank Title"... very creative... eh?

i dunno maybe if i am elected an S.I.T i can put S.I.T... that would be an easy choice

Well, I wish you the best of luck, and personally hope we both win... Well, whatever name you choose, you choose, so have fun choosing...:)

Yea, maybe I should change every canidate's title to S.I.T. Candidate starting the next election. It would really help the candidates stand out just a bit more, great idea animaldude *well, more like giving me an idea...but whatever :D*.

It's funny too, I know pretty much who will/will not end up an S.I.T. right now, as well as the staff who can see your votes...you'll have to wait until Saturday :p.

Anyway though, back on topic. Maybe something like "Webmaster Bob is the greatest webmaster EVER!" would be in order :).

Yea, maybe I should change every canidate's title to S.I.T. Candidate starting the next election. It would really help the candidates stand out just a bit more, great idea animaldude *well, more like giving me an idea...but whatever :D*.

It's funny too, I know pretty much who will/will not end up an S.I.T. right now, as well as the staff who can see your votes...you'll have to wait until Saturday :p.

Anyway though, back on topic. Maybe something like "Webmaster Bob is the greatest webmaster EVER!" would be in order :).
  1. Another great idea by me :cool:
  2. ...gasp...
  3. It wouldn't fit :D

I would say a good one... BUT, I own that one. I was actually thinking on giving him the 'ZeldaGuardian' name. However, I said to myself, "Why should he get it? I'm the Zelda Expert here... Maybe I can give him and Appretice of the ZeldaGuardian. Yes, UltimaGuardian, the Apprentice of the Great ZeldaGuardian..."

What about that? The Apprentice of the ZeldaGuardian? Learn the ways of the Master Sword, my young padawans. *points over everyone that works for ZeldaSages at Bob's underground lair* All shall learn the ways of the Master Sword, when the time is right. *ZeldaGuardian sits back down and reads his Book of Sages*... Very interesting Book.

Back