• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What was the first video game you ever played amd your first game system?

Devil Take You.... Pokemon Red Is The Original, Therefore The Grandfather Of Pokemon, One Of The Greatest Games Ever...

How so? Red and Green (U.S. Blue) were released at the same time weren't they?

Anyway, Rayman for PSone was my first videogame.

haha, i played that game all freakin day on the Christmas I got it :p

Go shoot yourself Sage. The first two generations of Pokemon Games (Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Crystal) were some of the best games ever created. EVER. The later generations are the same story, with more pokemon, which is really starting to ruin it more and more... 251 was good enough... At least G/S/C was a true sequel to R/B/Y...

Tetris on my GameBoy Pocket

they were released at the same time true... But since red is a cooler colour, it wins out over blue and green :D

The slight differences in the games. :3 Like Scyther in Red... =D

they were released at the same time true... But since red is a cooler colour, it wins out over blue and green :D

Actually, red is more of a warm or hot color, while blue and green are considered cool colors :D

And i'll never forgive Red because mine became corrupt after someone decided to catch misingo and forgot to release it *cough*

G/S/C all the way

(Please Nintendo, make a remake)

xD

Oh yeah, my other first game for the PS was something like Frogger or something
i miss my psone :[

My Red was corrupted too, but it fixed itself after a year of not saving :D I blame its age... And it is better because if you notice a trend in the games, Red trumps blue, Crystal trumps silver (imo), Ruby trumps Saphhire, FireRed beats LeafGreen, and Diamond kills Pearl..

Harder colour beats

My Red was corrupted too, but it fixed itself after a year of not saving :D I blame its age... And it is better because if you notice a trend in the games, Red trumps blue, Crystal trumps silver (imo), Ruby trumps Saphhire, FireRed beats LeafGreen, and Diamond kills Pearl..

Harder colour beats
Kyogre > Groudon, which is the only major difference. Crystal is good, but they take the challenge out of catching Suicune, and Lugia doesn't get Aeroblast...

But opinions are great. Anyway, back to the original topic. :D

You darn people and your darn Pokemon...

My first game was either Donkey Kong Country or Super Mario World. I truelly can't remember, but it was on the SNES.

First Game: Pokemon Red on the Gameboy POCKET (just owned everyone that said colour or color)

First Console Game: Super Mario Kart for the SNES

This is hard... i dont think i remember. It was either Age of the Empires for the PC or Pacman for the GBC

(Kyogre is better than Groudon)

Back