• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Where Is Everyone?!?!

Linkmaster92

Loftwing
Seriously, are people just busy or what? Around the time of me first joining and a month or two after I was constantly getting notifications of thread responses and I'd have to keep a tab specifically for this just to keep on top of what was going on. Now I just have to check in once a week to be able to know. I don't get it...

I blame final exams, many High Schools and colleges across the country *if not all* give exams between May 10th and June 23rd. Studying is always a good thing :).

I blame final exams, many High Schools and colleges across the country *if not all* give exams between May 10th and June 23rd. Studying is always a good thing :).

yeah, I just got done with mine last week. The difficulties though were as expected,
Health and Earth Sci = easy
Math and History = slightly harder
Orchestra finals are just our spring concert
and for English we just did a book report which our teacher gave us 3 weeks to do! :p

I'm only on when I have the time... With DeVry meetings with the Faculty and whatnot... It's a bit more than what I'd expect... Also, I'm solely writing the Marching Band show and drill for my High School (even though I graduated... ;) ), my director wants me to write the show and that's what I'm doing... It's not easy thus far... But, I will finish it.

Those are the main reasons that I'm never on or idle for a while... The small things are the concerts that I'm attending.. Ozzfest, Rush, Dream Theater, Slayer/Manson Tour... Just a lot of stuff that I'm attending... I just don't have the time anymore... Nonetheless, I will be online and here for questions that needed to be answered...

BTW, the Finals weren't hard at all... I aced my... Well, I aced it all. It took me about 30min for each final and I had an hour to play on the computers and whatnot... Actually, it took me 25min to finish my last hour final and my teacher told me to go home and have a good summer...

I live a bussy life, so I only get to come on once in a while. Hence, my excuse :). My exams ended last week though, I ended up getting a D on my chem final...but AP chem sucks anyway :cool:

i dint do finals. i didn't even graduate. i tried but i was short half a credit. so i told my couselors to **ck off and die. then i moved to another state where i am attending school.

Yes, krimson05, I would know... But, nonetheless, you will do just fine. As for everyone else, there's not much I can say... Besides, i'm sure stinky will probably end up the same way... Seeing on how he got into a fight the first day of school, last year and got suspended the first day.

well u no me. i'm not much different. i was the last one out of all of us to get in a fight at school and got suspended for almost a month. i think i was in the right tho

In this case, you're right... Some other times... It's just because you're in the fighting mood and wanting to beat somone up... Right??

If ZG is just about done gloating about his finals crap and marching band bs, did anyone else see the 57 users that were just on?

I think we could beat it... We should just find a time to ALL be on and whatnot... And, I don't gloat. That's something that I hate... and can't stand... Krimson, remember some of the kids at school that gloat?? We came soo close to beating those kids straight enough to quit the gloating...

Back