• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

WotLK

Zerg006

Loftwing
WRATH OF THE LICH KING HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Once I get my copy, I won't be seeing the light of day for a couple of days....nah just kidding. I'll see it a few times when I leave my room to go to classes and get food

Dear Gods ...

Brace yourself for Addictive Gaming Warp 9!
outside-mmorpg-776685.jpg

"Oh yes, money. This is perhaps the biggest bait-and-switch. Although there’s no monthly fee, almost everything requires payment. Accessing many of the zones costs money. All forms of travel above a walk cost money. Earning money costs money (they’re called taxes) and paying for things costs extra money (also called taxes). Even sitting and doing nothing is expensive, since you are required to “eat” several times a day. And if you want to store any reasonable quantity of food or possessions you have to get the “Inside” expansion — which is where most of the breathtakingly huge monthly fees are hidden."

Sounds great at first, not so great when you read a review.

http://www.thudfactor.com/world-of-warcraft/outside-mmorpg-reviewed-d/

Yoyoll you want the next RTS from Blizzard? It's called Starcraft 2. It's called Starcraft 2 is in 3 f****** parts, each being a separate game, each released a year apart, and each costing about $50.

Back