• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

You know you're obsessed with Zelda when...

i am a teddy

Graverobber
It's all downhill when this appears... Saw it on Gamespot forums :p and a Mr. Bob42 who I believe is our webmaster.. can't tell though -.-...

You know you're obsessed with Zelda when..
- You own more than 5 games
- You bought the Wii almost solely for the use of TP
- You go on this site :p

you know you're obsessed with zelda when...

-you've been playing it since you were five
-you have a secret shrine in your closet to store your games
-you bought an NES just to play zelda

you forgot a couple things....

Haha, here's a few:

• You own random Japaneses Zelda merchandise
  • You own one of the retro Zelda T's
  • You know the Zelda cartoon actually exists
  • You make a Legend of Zelda website :p.

- Whenever you see a pot or vase you feel an unstoppable urge to smash it looking for money
- When you dig up your entire backyard in uniform holes while looking for treasure
- When 'they' throw you into a mental institution fo yelling out "Hey, listen!" constatnly :)

• When you can create some of these ideas
  • If you think you're Link (^_^)
  • You have the unstopable urge to put that lighter fluid in a bottle

I have a few that I know I've done... (all are done, actually)

You know you're obsessed when:
-You have Replica Swords, Shields, and other items
-You have or found the Zelda Cartoons and watch them everyday
-You have almost every piece of Zelda History, from around the world...
-You blog on sites about your collection and brag about it (not proud of it, I am :( )
-You try to turn your life into the Zelda Storylines (never works, trust me.)

I know I have more... Just can't think... That's what happens when you were sent to Jail for about 4 months. Yes, I was there, but that's a different story... Only to those who wish to know... Which, I'm sure no one wants to hear. I mean, this is a Zelda Site. Not a MySpace ruiner... Sorry, to those who like or addicted to MySpace.... Alright, I'm just rambling. I shall cease this.

-Whenever you pick up some random item such as food or a pencil you hear DA NANANAAAAA

-You seem to think you can pull out strangely useful things from your ***.

-When you see a locked door, you check your pockets and try to solve a puzzle with whatever you found in them.

-There's something there....something.........."...hey...listen..."

-Your heart is broken when you find out boomerangs don't follow you when you throw them and start running.

-You grunt whenever you swing or push something.

-Bottles seem priceless.

- When you think you can fit tons of massive, odd items inside a tiny pouch, and pull whatever you want out of it at will :D

when you try to explain something to someone by telling them to push start and setting an item to the x-button, or telling them to hold down the L-button and so forth.

Ah, fun new direction.

When you play the Song of Storms on an ocarina in hopes that you will rain out your aunt's 92nd birthday :D.

Back