• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

your opinions

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
im bored so i want your opinion of me ((windmage))

i just want to know if im hated or not ^_^

Dude, you are like the best staff member ever! You're awesome, cool, level headed. And I'm not doing this to suck up. You and Bob are my favorite staff members.

you're obviously great and not hated...

i dont think ppeople should keep making these though... this might lead to fighting and people leaving...

Er....I'm not leaving anytime soon. that is, unless bob decides to fire me one day. I don't mean for it to cause any fights....and if it does, the staff'll take care of it -_-

thanks for the compliments :D

I think that all staff members have redeeming qualities, and I believe that you are a very good staff member. My only question is if you are "quote""unquote" the Assistant Community Manager, as you seem to be the one that gives infractions, not IHeartNJ ... not that she doesn't do her job good too.

And yes, I don't think that these threads should be made either.

in answer to your question, no, im not the 'assistant community manager' as that position does not exist lol :D

i think Tate's job is to settle disputes between members and staff. you'd have to ask her exactly what she does ((yes she does do alot, i'd hate to have to listen to complaints [no offense to anyone]))

i just catch alot of rule breaking....lol :D

i hate giving infractions honestly
but it must be done :D

Yeah, I'm just trying to see if I should appoint an assistant CM eventually on a site that I am CM.

Its not completely ready yet, but we are working on it (now, who is we?)

It's not that I hate you, it's that you said I spammed in the chat forum (which I still don't understand). But other than that, you're fine.

I like you Windmage :). You're probably the fairest mod here when it comes to handling things, at least, this is what I've seen.

ooo that one confused me....

and i cant even compare to ZG

you see, when we thought he was leaving, bob had me take the test he gives the cowebmaster

I didnt do at all good -_-

i just catch alot of rule breaking....lol :D

i hate giving infractions honestly
but it must be done :D

Yeah, I got my only infraction from you, lol. You are a great staff member, and shouldn't even start to think that you're not... You along with Versac and bob are my favorites :) :D

wowz -_-

i like pretty much all the staff...well, i dont really talk to the LT.....oh well :D

As much as many people may hate me, I like EVERYONE here at ZS. I don't care if you hate me to the bone, I still consider you a friend to me. ;) I don't mind that you hate me at all, just I like everyone at ZS.

Back