• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Zeldasages myspace?

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Okay, I believe we have all heard of myspace, unless you've been living in a gutter for the past four or five years. Anyway I did a google search on zeldasages and found that somebody made a ZS group on myspace. I truelly don't think it was somebody on the site, since there are no links to it at all. I just found it amusing, is all. Having a ZS myspace might also be a good way to get the site some recoginition.

Yea, that's what I was talking about. But seriously, click on the leader's profile. He's talkin' in spanish and all the comments are spanish, too.

I can make one lol

ill tell you the url
and you can all see it

if bob don't like it though ill delete it.

myspace.com/zeldasages
i need pics of the logo

You can do what you want; I personally do not believe in Myspace. I believe it too be "a place where you make fake friends."

Meh, I just see no point in Myspace. Its not like most forums where their is a central topic, so everything could pretty much be spam in its own way.

bassically it is :)

but theres always some chance that myspace will bring us to the attention of other people :)

I use myspace to keep in touch with a friend who moved. It has practical purposes, as you can see, other that stalkers and time-wasting.

I too use Myspace just to keep in touch with friends. I only have like 60-70 people, and like 40 of em are friends, and the rest are bands I like

I just found that place quite funny. Well, let's just see how long this place will last... Keep this thread updated so that I can find out more info. Thanks, everyone.

I really think this a a good way to get publicity. The only thing you need to do is put on a link to Zelda Sages itself. Maybe put on some other things, too, like some of those personality quizes that are Zelda thymed.

I say we start the REAL ZS MySpace. I believe that we can get more stuff and more people to join. Not that I'm taking your idea, Dakare, but, I'm just throwing an idea out in the open.

Meh, I just see no point in Myspace. Its not like most forums where their is a central topic, so everything could pretty much be spam in its own way.

Myspace is a stupid site in my opinion. I personally prefer Facebook because I can actually see my friends from school on their and learn about stuff that's going on.

Back