• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Official Riddle Thread!

...Na :p

Not really justifiable for it's own catagory. The thread works fine *and saves space in the database and is one less forum to worry about permissions for :p*.

Hey, Im not the newest recruit, and I outrank most members of the siite, who are shrubs, but have been members for about a year (case and point, tinyslam90(sorry, but your a good example)).

You should really put ALL YOUR ARE BASE ARE BELONG TO US! in ur signature...
and you're a good poster. you never stop... I wanna go watch monday night football but you keep posting!!!!

You should really put ALL YOUR ARE BASE ARE BELONG TO US! in ur signature...
and you're a good poster. you never stop... I wanna go watch monday night football butt you keep posting!!!!
I would, but even though I outrank most members, except for the awesome ones like you and bob and ... you get the drill, my ten day newbship is not done, but will be on friday, so expect it then.

Bwhahah...

Umm... Lets see...
Here's one:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] You are right next to a river and have a 5 gallon container and a 3 gallon container. You need to measure out 4 gallons of water. How do you do it? [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bwhahah!

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Bwhahah...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are right next to a river and have a 5 gallon container and a 3 gallon container. You need to measure out 4 gallons of water. How do you do it? [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bwhahah![/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Throw teddy in it.:p :D :rolleyes:

Serriously though, how, HOW!?!_O

You fill up the 3 gallon container and pour the 3 gallons into the 5 gallon container. You fill the 3 gallon container back up, and pour it into the 5 gallon container. You empty the 5 gallon container and pour the 1 gallon left in the 3 gallon container into the five gallon container. Then you fill the 3 gallon container back up and pour it into the 5 gallon container and you have 4 gallons.

:p

I agree. Something like:

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck would?

You've all probably heard this, lets see who gets it first.

Back