• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

collections

krimson05

Loftwing
does anyone here have a cool collection besides video games. i think most of us may collect video games. i collect knives, swords and other miscellanious blades. i have been collecting almost all of my life. i have over 300 total. if u wanna c a picture. stop by and check out my profile. the only downside is that the picture was taken almost five years ago which isn't current at all.

I LOVE collecting computer wallpapers. However my collection is totally unorganized...
Maybe over the summer I will straighten it up!

If anyone has something they're looking for, let me know!:)

that is a pretty cool collection. i just found a program a couple weeks ago that creates wallpapers and desktop themes. it's pretty cool

Well, I collect old computers. I have three so far (kinda lame, but whatever). I also collect Mustang stuff. I have a wallpaper of the GT500KR, a Mustang seatbelt belt (holds up my pants), a Mustang GT XMod, and a Mustang hat.

I have a physical music collection (mostly Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, and some old records).

Hmm...I think I may actually have all of Genesis' records up to '74 (when Peter Gabriel left and they lost the art of their music *tear*).

Krimson knows this as well as I do. I collect information and ideas and put them into motion and real-life. That's why me and Krimson have our own Security System stuff and whatnot.

Besides that, most of the time, I don't collect a clue nor ideas... Ma brain is big and all, but, full of things that shouldn't be allowed...

OH, and I collect Zelda stuff. I have the most stuff out of everyone here, and Krimson can vouch for me.

I collect coins. It started when my dad gave me a pirate's coin one of his friends found in a shipwreck. So far I have ones England, Bermuda, St. Marks, Canada, Barbados, some pressed pennies from a bunch of amusement parks, bicentenial quarters and nickles, a penny that a friend used in a chemistry experiment that extracted all the copper from it and turned it a goldish-yellow, and a quarter that got shot by a bb gun so its all twisted.

I LOVE collecting computer wallpapers. However my collection is totally unorganized...
Maybe over the summer I will straighten it up!

If anyone has something they're looking for, let me know!:)

I want a wallpaper of Kingdom Hearts 2! I know you have them!!

Also, I collect books, coins, sequins, buttons, and teddy bears

Back