• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Baseball Discussion 2007

The energy, and the fact that it was close throughout made it great for me. There was poor pitching, fielding, and batting, but there was some good that helped it out.
2. I have faith, yes I do, I have faith, but apparently not you...

There was no poor batting in that game...

Lol i have faith... I said the yankees would make the WS I was just stating that in the past A-rod has been awful in the playofs

There was no poor batting in that game...
Giambi. 3 strikeouts in a row. NEVER came through when they needed a hit.

animaldude said:
Lol i have faith... I said the yankees would make the WS I was just stating that in the past A-rod has been awful in the playofs
True, but I still think he'll do better this year...as he has been doing...

The only thing left unsettled is who will win the NL wild card and the NL east and west. San Diego will win the wild card. Arizona will take the West. Phillies will win in a Monday playoff.

The epic tie will not happen. Everything happened properly, except the Mets lost, giving the Phillies the NL East, and the Mets a "Better luck next year". The Padres lost, and the Rockies won, so they will have a one-game playoff for the NL Wild Card. Go Rockies...wait, what am I saying?! I honestly don't care... :p

I seem to recall the Yankees getting swept by the said Rockies. Also, such a hot team going into the playoffs could be dangerous so I'll be rooting for the Padres :)

The Rockies won, and supposedly in spectacular fashion. According to the news, it was a close play at the plate in the thirteenth inning or something like that... ;)

They showed the final play again, and the batter never touched the plate...I think the umpire just wanted to go home. xD

I know I wouldn't have been able to tell if he touched home plate from the angle that umpire got. The dirt was going up... ect. Anyway the catcher should have held on and I think the rockies would've won anyway.

...Instant replay doesn't belong in baseball.

I'm back. Haven't been able to log in with my computer getting a virus, and then my password had to be changed, but here's my two cents.

No he did not touch the plate and we really don't need instant replay for the play. The umpire was right there and clearly made a biest call. Though I do think instant replay would be a plus for plays at the plate and home runs that hit the fence, not for balls and strikes.

Anyway my Padres lost because of good ol Trevor Hoffman, who by the way had seven blown saves during the regular season. Can't say I didn't see it coming, everyone seems to have jumped on the Rockies bandwagon.

Anyway my Cubs find themselves, down 0-2 going back home_(. I'm curious to see how the Yankees-Indians series will play out though.

I'm back. Haven't been able to log in with my computer getting a virus, and then my password had to be changed, but here's my two cents.

No he did not touch the plate and we really don't need instant replay for the play. The umpire was right there and clearly made a biest call. Though I do think instant replay would be a plus for plays at the plate and home runs that hit the fence, not for balls and strikes.

Anyway my Padres lost because of good ol Trevor Hoffman, who by the way had seven blown saves during the regular season. Can't say I didn't see it coming, everyone seems to have jumped on the Rockies bandwagon.

Anyway my Cubs find themselves, down 0-2 going back home_(. I'm curious to see how the Yankees-Indians series will play out though.
A phenomenal performance by Andy Pettite was blown by Joba and Rivera(?) So the Yankees are down 2 - 0. I've lost all faith. Every single team I wanted to win is down 2 games...

Technically it was Joba and Vizcaino who blew it. Rivera had come in in between to throw 2 scoreless innings. I believe that Joba was distracted by the bugs. As I watched it they kept showing millions of the things crawling all over his neck and stuff. He had come in the inning before and was pitching beautifully but then came in with all the bugs and threw two wild pitches to blow the lead.

In my opinion I see it possible that they can win the next two in New York but I don't see them winning when they come back to Cleveland.

*take note that just because I predicted that they will lose on Sunday*

animaldude;16610} In my opinion I see it possible that they can win the next two in New York but I don't see them winning when they come back to Cleveland. [SIZE=1 said:
*take note that just because I predicted that they will lose on Sunday*[/SIZE]

I wouldn't give up hope yet (if your a yankees fan) the yankees were down 0-2 in the 2000 and 2001 division series against the Oakland A's and they came back to win them. And that was when Oakland had Hudson, Mulder, Zito.

I'd say that the World Series will be the Rockies and the Indians.

The Rockies just swept the Phillies, and they're on fire right now. The Diamondbacks swept the Cubs, but the aren't any match for the Rockie's offense.

The Yankees just suck now. And the other team...uh I think its the Angels...I don't really follow the AL XD

Go Rockies!

I wouldn't give up hope yet (if your a yankees fan) the yankees were down 0-2 in the 2000 and 2001 division series against the Oakland A's and they came back to win them. And that was when Oakland had Hudson, Mulder, Zito.
Thanks, you actually just made my day...
lol

Meh, then they had a much better team...>_>

I'd say that the World Series will be the Rockies and the Indians.

The Rockies just swept the Phillies, and they're on fire right now. The Diamondbacks swept the Cubs, but the aren't any match for the Rockie's offense.

The Yankees just suck now. And the other team...uh I think its the Angels...I don't really follow the AL XD

Go Rockies!
The Rockies will fizzle out, and will be demolished by the D-Backs.

It will be a Red Sox - D-Backs World Series, and the Sox will sadly win again...

I'm rooting against the Rockies because of the Matt Holliday incident against San Diego, but I do think they will win the NLCS.
The World Series is difficult to call, I think the Red Sox might win it all again too, but the Rockies also have a strong chance.

Back