• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Best band in the whole world

Re: Best band in dah whole world

Okay, but can you back that up? I like P.O.D., but I personally think that Buckcherry is the best band currently playing (and possibly in the history of hard rock). Why? The guitarist (Keith Nelson) is wicked awesome, the vocals (Josh Todd) are superb, and the style and sound stays the same but differs (it's kinda hard to explain).

But yeah, P.O.D. is okay.

I really don't know if there can be a single best song in the world. Since different people have different tastes, they all can have there own opinions.

For instance, I personally like individual songs, not bands by themselves. If I had to chose a favorite, I think I might go with either the Beatles, Guns N' Roses, Lynyrd Skynyrd, or the Rolling Stones (note the variety in these four alone :))

Edit: I just listened to some songs of P.O.D. Not bad. Not bad at all.

P.O.D. is good, and so are those bands Dakare and Slyguy listed, but personally, I don't think anyone even comes close to Led Zeppelin in the case of the best band in dah whole world.

It was a completely "coincidental" (divine intervention!) unison of four genius musicians. The events that led to their forming was so impossible that I can only label this as chance by the will of God.

Thank you God, for bringing me and the world Led Zeppelin.

They are gods in their own sense, each one of them. Rest in peace, John Bonham.

well, obviously, Nightwish and Finntroll are the best bands in da world.
Never again, Targ. Never again.

As for the debate, are you saying that Led Zeppelin are better than the Beatles, yoyolll? That can get you killed in some states. :D

You should do what the wize one did, LISTEN TO THEM! all of there songs are good, they dont cuss, arent sick like rappahs on dah radio, and are just plain freaking Awesome!

You should do what the wize one did, listen to them. They don't cuss, don't sing about sick stuff like rappers on dah radio, and they are AWESOME!!!! listen to Fredom fighters, Will you, Change the world, Goodbye for now, Satellite, and sounds like war. Then you can come back and talk.

Never again, Targ. Never again.

As for the debate, are you saying that Led Zeppelin are better than the Beatles, yoyolll? That can get you killed in some states. :D
Led Zeppelin surpasses the Beatles, in my opinion. And no one will kill you for saying that, they may even praise you. However, it is much more likely you will be killed for saying what Targelion did.
You should do what the wize one did, listen to them. They don't cuss, don't sing about sick stuff like rappers on dah radio, and they are AWESOME!!!! listen to Fredom fighters, Will you, Change the world, Goodbye for now, Satellite, and sounds like war. Then you can come back and talk.
I have listened to just about every popular band, Led Zeppelin has deserved their Gods of Music status.

Btw, Freedom Fighters is just the after shock of Nirvana.

Led Zeppelin surpasses the Beatles, in my opinion. And no one will kill you for saying that, they may even praise you. However, it is much more likely you will be killed for saying what Targelion did.

I have listened to just about every popular band, Led Zeppelin has deserved their Gods of Music status.

Btw, Freedom Fighters is just the after shock of Nirvana.

I think you're talking about Foo Fighters, and they're not too bad. They are in no means a band formed just because Nirvana broke up.

I actually like the Foo Fighters a lot better than Freedom Fighters.

well, I am not a big music person, first of all. And I like music which has a fantasy like feel to it, or sounds warlike or barbaric, or mysterious.

Basically, music which is about the ancient world and myths, like Finntroll. Nightwish is more fantasy, which is why I like them.

And guitar solos can be pretty cool, but I am not a big fan of them. I like keyboards and flute sounding music, and drums. Celtic music is good. Because the celts were one of those magic-barbaric civilzations and also have an interesting mythology.

so, the reason I don't like anything else is because it differs from what I like, or I just don't like the style.

You seriously need some variety. You too, Sly. It's okay to just like a few songs from certain bands, but when you do that you don't get to hear all they offer. You'll only listen to those songs that you heard on the radio or from you friends. You won't get to hear some of their hidden gems, or some of their older stuff. For example, my friend showed me Buckcherry's "Crazy B*itch", and that and "Sorry" are their two most popular songs. I went ahead and got all of Buckcherry's stuff only to find that a lot of their older songs (such as "Drink the Water") were much better than their newer/popular songs.

Sorry for that rant.

Another really good band is Eagles of Death Metal. They're basically a product of Queens of the Stone Age (QotSA's guitarist is EoDM's drummer/co-founder), but have an awesome classic rock sound to them.

i know the worst band in the world

Nightwish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they kill children with music

More like they kill children and sell it as music.

No offense (to children)

no, I mean theit song freedom fighters. they played the song titled Freedom Fighters. Look at the album titled Payable On Death. also, they sang about the Columbine Massacare in Satellite. but, foo fighters are ok. :]

Back