• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Which is better?

• Chocolate

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
Yes, twists are ok, I guess. Did you know that if you go to England, it's called a 'half-and-half'? My friend who lives in London told me so. I was like, "So what do they call that stuff you put in your coffee?" She didn't have an answer.

VANILLA IS STILL BETTER.

Yes, twists are ok, I guess. Did you know that if you go to England, it's called a 'half-and-half'? My friend who lives in London told me so. I was like, "So what do they call that stuff you put in your coffee?" She didn't have an answer.

VANILLA IS STILL BETTER.
If you want milk and sugar in your coffee over there in England, it's called "white" if I remember correctly

oh. good thing I'm not in England. that would just confuse me. I dunno, but for some reason, it sounds gross to me if I were to ask at the ice cream parlor for 'half and half.' yuuuuuuck.

Chocolate and vanilla: strongest when they combine :D!!!

i just totally forgot that i had posted that like 3 posts up.oops :/

Only my taste buds obviously have better tastes than yours do. Vanilla PWNS.
Again, a mere matter of opinion. I could turn that right around and say the same thing for chocolate, that my taste is obviously supreme, yet neither of us could give fact and proof that one opinion is 'better' than the other.

The problem is that when they are combined in a twist, the chocolate has the tendency to overtake the vanilla and then it's a horrible ice cream eating experience.

The formula of the two ought just to be left alone.

And vanilla is better.

O contraire (spelling? even a word? help me out here..) , Teddy Bear. Oh, oh, that rhymed!!

I can't believe this is still going. It's such a stupid thing to argue about.

especially when we all know that vanilla is better.

It is a word, I understood what you meant.

It is silly to argue about.

Chocolate is better.

I could close. But I'd get yelled at cause it is still active..

Yes, very active. Huh-hah! Well, I'm active, but that's no surprise. As I just pointed out in another thread, there's this thing called 'death by chocolate.'

Chocolate can kill you. Who's ever heard of death by vanilla? That would be so awesome....

Yeah, um how many times do I have to say this? Vanilla is sooo much better!

Yes, very active. Huh-hah! Well, I'm active, but that's no surprise. As I just pointed out in another thread, there's this thing called 'death by chocolate.'

Indeed there is. It is quite good too. :3
Ides Of March said:
Chocolate can kill you. Who's ever heard of death by vanilla? That would be so awesome....
Yes it can kill, but the name 'Death By Chocolate' implies that chocolate is so amazing, so delicious, so overwhelmingly tasty, that you could die of the happiness and tasteful pleasure it gives you. We don't hear about vanilla being anywhere near that tasty, do we?
Ides Of March said:
Yeah, um how many times do I have to say this? Vanilla is sooo much better!
Again, matter of opinion with no scientific or factual basis. In other words, chocolate is better. :)

Back