• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Which is better?

• Chocolate

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
Uhhh... heh-LOH!!! Vanilla is the best. I don't understand why the conversation keeps shifting. Don't worry. The inspirational words are coming sooner than you think. I'll work out a huge mega post to show all of you just why vanilla is better.

Then again, this "debate" can go on forever, simply because everyone has different tastes. It's not like typed words or a poll on a Zelda forum are going to rearrange our taste buds so that we like the other flavour more.
This destroys this thread utterly. There is no real proof, just opinion.

Here it is... the much-promised MEGA POST!!! :

[FONT=&quot]Vanilla. Duh. I mean, it's just so amazing, so pure, so magical. Vanilla ice cream has made history in the world. It has inspired tons of new flavors, including vanilla chip, cookies 'n cream, cookie dough, vanilla bean, french vanilla, vanilla custard, vanilla cream, creamy vanilla, extra creamy creamy vanilla, vanilla dream, ultimate vanilla, vanilla fondue, vanilla cheesecake, vanilla-marshmallow fluff, desirable vanilla, soft vanilla twist, vanilla fudge brownie, vanilla weasel and so many more.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So you see, poor chocolate doesn't stand a chance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Really? So this means that you are under the belief that vanilla is not so versitile (eh? spelling?). Have you EVER seen vanilla in a bad mood before? No. Chocolate, however, is quite notorious for its sticky meltdowns. You can be sure that the vanilla will not melt in your hand. Vanilla is such a rare delicacy. They all make chocolate bars, but have you ever seen a vanilla bar? No. This is because vanilla is so powerful and majestic that it cannot be wasted on such silly worldly pleasures known as the candy bar. Then, others may argue, "What is the significance of white chocolate?" But you see, it is only white. Not vanilla. It tastes like chocolate, but it just doesn't have any brown dye in it (where does the brown coloring come from, eh???). Vanilla is more pure than any form of chocolate. You know that it is good and there is no risk of finding any hidden brown substances that you may never want to find in your food. It would be like Upton Sinclair's The Jungle which I read about it American history last year. AH! History!! See, this just brings us back to my original point: Vanilla ice cream has made history. Don't mess with the classics. I feel as though some of you less capable beings may not understand this, so allow me to rephrase that in a much more prominent font...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DON'T BASH THE CLASSICS! VANILLA RULES THE WORLD OF FROZEN DAIRY PRODUCTIONS!!!!!!!!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Okay, so one may argue that chocolate is also a classic, as is strawberry. And blueberry. And mango. And peach. And cotton candy. And-- hey, why not-- Zeldaberry. See? It does not take much for anything to be a classic. Anything can be A classic, but vanilla is simply THE classic.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](I love having a debate about ice cream, it's rather refreshing.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I would like to use this time to say that snow cones are a cheap substitution to real ice cream, as are frozen yogurts, custards, frostings, whipped cream, sugar glues, and ices all the same. But have you ever wondered what inspired all of these inventions I have just listed for you? Ice cream. And what inspired ice cream? Vanilla. The rest of them were all simply copy- cats and did the same thing, and eventually put them on cones. Hey, maybe if you're super-dedicated, you'll just eat the cone. Or the spoon. It depends. Now THAT is hard core! Um, off topic[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]VANILLA PWNS!![/FONT][FONT=&quot] (hehe, I have wanted to use that ever since I heard the word. I feel like I almost fit in with all of you residents of cyberspace!!!)[/FONT]

---
so there you have it. My reasoning. VANILLA.IS.THE.BEST.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Um... that sounds quite familiar, don't you think? What'd you do? Combine all your posts into one? Not that I don't support your argument, just try to tell us up front that we need a reminder of vanilla's greatness or something like that. BTW: I love vanilla with my entire mind, body, and soul.

All you did was add an intro to the previous posts you posted... Fine, I'll match your rant with one of my own.

1. Firstly, chocolate is winning.
  2. Secondly, most of the flavours you mentioned, are exactly the same. Ultimate vanilla is exactly the same as regular vanilla.
  3. Thirdly, chocolate has just as many flavours, if not more. Want a list? Can't. Too many.
  4. Fourthly, just because it was first, does not mean it is better. Take Lenin and Stalin for example. Both evil men. Stalin was more beneficial for the USSR as a whole.
  5. Finally, chocolate is better.

Teddy, it makes PERFECT sense. You must embrace it! You must taste every drop of the melting dairy product and savor it. You obviously havn't done this or you'ld know exacly what I meant.

Ugh. No one seems to understand. It's vanilla through and through, just as Harry Potter is Albus Dumbledore's man through and through. Duh. I just re-read that book. It was fun.

Ugh. No one seems to understand. It's vanilla through and through, just as Harry Potter is Albus Dumbledore's man through and through. Duh. I just re-read that book. It was fun.
the twist is obviously best so u can all cram some ice cream....o wait dont want another warning...

Back