• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Which is better?

• Chocolate

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
I would have to say vanilla. I mean, chocolate is good, but you can do so much more with vanilla.

You should add a poll.

I'd say Chocolate, vanilla is just too plain. However, my favorite ice cream is the classic Chocolate/Vanilla Soft Twist.

Well, I like chocolate better. It is more warlike and dark. Vanilla is graceful, magical, and elf like. I am more of a warrior kinda guy.

On one hand, Vanilla. The simple purity of Vanilla cleanses the pallette and works well with almost anything. Chocolate can only hope to immitate this with White Chocolate.

On the other, Chocolate. Chocolate was worshipped by Native Americans due to being "the food of the gods." This can also be seen as a way of showing Chocolate's suppremecy over Vanilla.

In the end, I say Vanilla because Vanilla has a distinct, pure flavor, while Chocolate can be diluted.

You should add a poll.

I'd say Chocolate, vanilla is just too plain. However, my favorite ice cream is the classic Chocolate/Vanilla Soft Twist.
Ah, that twist is amazing...

I say chocolate. No flavor vs good flavor? I'd rather have Chocolate Chip Mint though...

Definitely vanilla, it's nice and sweet and flavorful. Vanilla isn't plain. I doubt anyone here has had "plain" ice cream. And while I'm at it, plain yogurt kicks *** (not vanilla).

chocolates just chocolate. you cant do anything with it. you can at least put stuff(pixie stix, gummi bears, etc.) in vanilla.

I have once made a chocolate sundae with hot fudge, cold fudge, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips, and crumbled chocolate. It was amazingly awesome.

But what I'm really wondering is why chocolate is winning in the poll yet most people here are supporting vanilla.

I say vanilla but it really depends on the food and the specific type of flavor of vanilla or chocolate. If you're talking vanilla bean anything it usually will win for me, but if it's a frapachino double chocolate hands down. With lindt chocolate I'd have to say Cookies and Cream is my favorite, and that's sort-of their vanilla...

well, I like the mix of chocolate and vanilla. I always get the chocolate and vanilla twist with chocolate sprinkles.

not exactly. you can put anything in vanilla, but chocolate can only be mixed with chocolate
Wrong. Chocolate can be mixed with mint, banana, cookie dough, cherries/cherry sauce, and taste amazing, just to name a few. You could put gravel in vanilla, but I'm sure that wouldn't taste good. :p

Back