• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Which is better?

• Chocolate

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
keep in mind that i think they mean Natural vanilla beend not just vanilla the differance is huge one is kinda tasteless (vanilla) the other kicks *** (vanilla bean) Plus my sister said so:)

Just give it up. Vanilla owns. Plus every variation tastes good. (unlike so many chocolates) Don't even get me started on root bear floats...

I've tried it. It sucks.
rootbeer.jpg

Notice the icecream is vanilla.

Its impossible to ruin chocolate and even more impossible to ruin root beer.. Together, they make a tasty experience of flavour and love!

U never have to follow the recipe exactly... How do you think Chocolate Chip Mint came about?
Someone screwed up the recipe and ended up with an utter failure he pawned on you guys.

Chocolate floats taste disgusting. Chocolate and root beer do not go together.

Must you be the constant Contrarian? It does taste fine.. And Chocolate Chip is amazing so.. HA.. What do people put on sundaes?

First, let me just say that mint plus chocolate does NOT equal good.

On sundaes, I put hot fudge, caramel, sprinkles, and whipped cream on vanilla ice cream. If I have cherries, i also put one of those on top, but I rarely have those in my house.

Back