• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Which is better?

• Chocolate

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
This is why people think you're a jerk -.-.. No way to argue even when presented with evidence.. It is a fine drink, though vanilla is better in floats... And who cares if vanilla is versatile, chocolate is too...

All you chocolate icecream with root beer are discusting. Why would you ruin something that's already perfect the way it is. It's like trying to be someone you're not.

This is why people think you're a jerk -.-.. No way to argue even when presented with evidence.. It is a fine drink, though vanilla is better in floats... And who cares if vanilla is versatile, chocolate is too...
I'm pretty sure everyone is against you on this one, not just yoyolll :)

Just the sound of that makes me gag a bit.

I have Ultima.. That's all I need... Thanks for keeping an open mind everyone, I love you all!
Not sarcasm^
Actually, ya it was..

Vanilla is now tied with chocolate. And how can you have a proper recipe for a sundae? It's a freakin' sundae, they're meant for various combinations. Floats on the other hand only have one interchangeable ingredient: the soda. While traditionally root beer, which is really good, I discovered one of the best floats I ever had was with cream soda.

mmmmm...... cream soda i could drink a bazillion bottles of cream soda, but then i ask my self "where did the cream come from?" and then i think bad thoughts, then i puke

I prefer real blood.
I too find it quite delicious (which makes sense if you think about it - blood can be very good for you), but the danger of blood borne pathogens outweighs the benefit, and acquiring your own can be quite painful. No, it is best to stick with other flavors that are a bit more, shall we say, socially acceptable?

All you chocolate icecream with root beer are discusting. Why would you ruin something that's already perfect the way it is. It's like trying to be someone you're not.

if people did not deviate from tradition and try new things, life would be very bland, don't you think?

if im in a vanilla bean sort of mood, i like vanilla, if
im i'm in a chocolate sort of mood, i like chocolate.

in certain drinks and such, such as coffee, i take vanilla. i don't like too much the mixture of coffe and chocolate. i have yet to try a chocolate float, but its on my to do list ;)

if i'm eating icecream in a bowl, its probably going to be vanilla. home made vanilla ice cream pwns existence.

if im eating an ice cream cone, chocolate all the way :)

in note of the ice cream, i prefer frozen yogurt....

Back