• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Which is better?

• Chocolate

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
if people did not deviate from tradition and try new things, life would be very bland, don't you think?

if im in a vanilla bean sort of mood, i like vanilla, if
im i'm in a chocolate sort of mood, i like chocolate.

in certain drinks and such, such as coffee, i take vanilla. i don't like too much the mixture of coffe and chocolate. i have yet to try a chocolate float, but its on my to do list ;)

if i'm eating icecream in a bowl, its probably going to be vanilla. home made vanilla ice cream pwns existence.

if im eating an ice cream cone, chocolate all the way :)

in note of the ice cream, i prefer frozen yogurt....
Pretty much on all counts. Ice cream experimentation can produce some very nasty results, but the potential payoff is enormous.

So, true, just ask Ben and Jerry's :p Went to Virginia and took tour.. It was amazing... They had canoli ice cream 0.0

Makes perfect sense, and I actually agree with Windmage. You see (personal opinion), with a cone its normally at a fair or something, or just on-the-go in general, so you don't really want toppings, so chocolate is best since it has more flavor. With a bowl, you'll probably be sitting at home (or some place similar), and will have access to toppings to put on said vanilla.

And Windmage, homemade vanilla does pwn nubs. My Grandpa used to make it and it was delicious:).

Home made ice-cream is by far the best. Except for one time when some stupid kid in home economics accidently put in saltinstead of sugar. Don't try it. It's not worth the taste. :p

Back