• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

I heard that it was just his friend being lazy and not feeling like recording. If it makes you feel any better though, that friend joined our search party and stayed with us until about 1:30 am. It was really good of him.

And I'm listening to the grass grow outside.

That's funny I just spent the last 3 hours cutting the grass down outside my house.

Is There Anybody Out There? by Pink Floyd.

Veins by Charlotte Martin. It reminds me of Teardrop by Massive Attack.. Lotsa percussion!

You may have realized I deleted some posts. There was no description -.-

Veins by Charlotte Martin. It reminds me of Teardrop by Massive Attack.. Lotsa percussion!

You may have realized I deleted some posts. There was no description -.-
Stop being an asshole this thread was made so you could say what you're currently listening to.

Shoot To Thrill by AC/DC

Description:
This 5 minute rock piece combines blues and 50s type rock and roll with a distorted electric guitar to create a heavy metal feel that describes AC/DC.

Happy? Does that fill the hole in your life? Will you sleep tonight?

Back