• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

What's with all you guys and all this old crap like the Doors and Led Zeppelin? They're ok and all but LISTEN TO SOMETHING RECENT!!!!!!!

I was listening to Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine but now I'm listening to Niki FM by Hawthorne Heights.

What's with all you guys and all this old crap like the Doors and Led Zeppelin? They're ok and all but LISTEN TO SOMETHING RECENT!!!!!!!

I was listening to Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine but now I'm listening to Niki FM by Hawthorne Heights.

Right.. so Rage Against the Machine is fine.. but Hawthorne Heights... epic fail..

And by saying that about Led Zeppelin, you have unfortunately made many members angry.. Lucky you yoyoll isn't around :D... And LZ is amazing...

Water Curses by Animal Collective

Hotel California by The Eagles

EDIT: We can't help the fact that almost everything (music) past the 80s has been absolute crap. There are a few decent things... I think... but the "old stuff" kicks the everloving daylights out of "recent music".

I listen to some old stuff, but 99% of the music I listen to is recent because I feel lots of old music is too slow and boring for my tastes. Such as The Doors, The Eagles, Eric Clapton, The Beatles and Pink Floyd. Note that I did not put Led Zeppelin on there because I have nothing against them and don't think they're slow and boring. They're just incredibly overrated.

I listen to some old stuff, but 99% of the music I listen to is recent because I feel lots of old music is too slow and boring for my tastes. Such as The Doors, The Eagles, Eric Clapton, The Beatles and Pink Floyd. Note that I did not put Led Zeppelin on there because I have nothing against them and don't think they're slow and boring. They're just incredibly overrated.
Overrated? I thınk the greatest band ın the world deserves a lıttle more than "overrated".

Im usıng a turkısh keyboard so sorry ıf some characters are unfamılıar or dont show up.

Eddie's Gun By the Kooks

This is actually pretty good stuff... They're a really new Indie Rock Band from the UK. Some songs sound a bit like the Rolling Stones and others sound like the Killers... lol that's a big difference, I know. Anyway, we were talking about recent and old bands... if you are looking for something new to listen to I recommend these guys.

Not my type of music. I have nothing against christian music but it's just not my thing. I'm more of a screamo and death metal person although my favorite band is the smashing pumpkins, which is more of a alternative and grunge band.

Back