• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

The Alma Mater of Notre Dame as played by my school's marching band.

Another rousing loss for the team, 13-41, but the band was magnificent. :D

The Alma Mater of Notre Dame as played by my school's marching band.
See, that would've made sense, but here's what actually happened: we played the school's Alma Mater and the Notre Dame victory march right afterwards. For some reason we play it before after every game even though we never ever win (ever ever ever). And then the other band plays it for their team. And then our team feels good about their sportsmanship and leaves happy and satisfied.

See, that would've made sense, but here's what actually happened: we played the school's Alma Mater and the Notre Dame victory march right afterwards. For some reason we play it before after every game even though we never ever win (ever ever ever). And then the other band plays it for their team. And then our team feels good about their sportsmanship and leaves happy and satisfied.
I keep forgetting that our school bothered with an Alma Mater... Meh, it was good either way

Twilight Zone by Golden Earring

Back