• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

Mr. Roboto by Styx

Dōmo arigatō misutā Robotto
Mata au hi made
Dōmo arigatō misutā Robotto
Himitsu wo shiritai

Drive by Todd Cage and Velvet Revolver

Its really unedited and all since it's only an audition demo, but it's really good. Word is he's gonna be the new VR singer.

Affirmation by Savage Garden.

Because I'm odd, it's 4:28, and I'MMMMMMMMMMMMM LOVIN' IT! EYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >=D

Also the lyrics are deep and meaningful.

Always Smiling from the Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix Original Soundtrack.

Because it makes me happy, the electronic yet ethereal feel along with the vocals is a beautiful blend and a well done piece for a too-easy game with a too-small dance pad.

Devil in Jersey City (live) by Coheed and Cambria

Waiting for the insurance people to get here so they can check out the stupid water damage that wouldn't have happened if my mom had let my brother fix the roof. Damn storms.

I woke up at 5, so I have a list! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Beautiful World by Utada Hikaru

Because the instrumentation, notably the piano along with her simply beautiful voice just makes this amazing. I listen to this maybe 6-7 times or more in a row and it makes me want to cry it's so beautiful...

Magic by the Cars

Because whoa-oh it's magic!

Always Smiling from the Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix Original Soundtrack.

Because it was on.

Achilles Last Stand
by Led Zeppelin

Because it's cooooooooooool stuff.

Mute City
from the Super Smash Brothers Brawl Original Soundtrack.

Because I <3 piano. Guitar too, but mostly piano.

Back