• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

Deja Vu from the Subarashiki Kono Sekai (The World Ends With You) Original Soundtrack.

I'm having this weird feeling, sorta like when you get Deja Vu... Not sure if it is or isn't...

A rather poorly sung song to the tune of Rainbow Road from Mario Kart: Double Dash on the Game Cube. By Mark Krump?

Just 'cause. It's called a road, it's called a Rainbow Road. It is a road that you go. It's called a road, it's called a Rainbow Road. And you will know, when you get there. It's called a road, it's called a Rainbow Road. It's a road that you go... When you die.

Rainbow Road from the Mario Kart Wii Original Soundtrack.

Because being up at this hour sucks and I'm listening to music to make up for it sucking.

A rather poorly sung song to the tune of Rainbow Road from Mario Kart: Double Dash on the Game Cube. By Mark Krump?

Just 'cause. It's called a road, it's called a Rainbow Road. It is a road that you go. It's called a road, it's called a Rainbow Road. And you will know, when you get there. It's called a road, it's called a Rainbow Road. It's a road that you go... When you die.

Rainbow Road from the Mario Kart Wii Original Soundtrack.

Because being up at this hour sucks and I'm listening to music to make up for it sucking.
His uncle looks like a moron, RIP whoever he is.

Turn To Stone by ELO.

Storm Eagle by Powerglove.

Because it's a pretty cool rendition of one of my favorite pieces of Megaman music (Along with MM2 Wily Stage 1 + 2 a.k.a. "Okkusenman," Flash In the Dark, We're the Robots, and Magma Burning).

We're the Robots from the Megaman 9 Arranged Soundtrack.

Because I love it and I'm in the mood for some Megaman music now because of Storm Eagle... ._.

Back