• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Don't kill me for making this. Please?

As part of the "College Girls who love ourselves enough to admit that we are lame sometimes" cult, Twilight is fun. And I listen to Hannah Montana's music sometimes. And that's okay.

Yeah, confessions.

It's ok. My baby cousin has this Elmo thing and another one of my cousins (who is my age) and I found it more amusing than the baby.

I love all the classic Disney movies. They are the best movies EVER.

Darn you, Zelda Sages!! The heart coding does not work!!! What is the meaning of this?

A friend of mine has this shirt that says "The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest" in reference to Twilight. I guess there is some truth to that.

No... it just means you really want what you can't have! Huh... ok, wait, yeah.. I guess it is kinda the same thing.

Twilight SICKENS me! i refuse to give into the fad. I'm waiting until it's over before i read them. i don't know why everyone is so obsessed....

Some girl at my school had her name legally changed to "Bella" for her Christmas present. Isn't that a little strange? I mean, it's one thing to like the books but changing your identity because of it?!?!?! That's ridiculous!

Some girl at my school had her name legally changed to "Bella" for her Christmas present. Isn't that a little strange? I mean, it's one thing to like the books but changing your identity because of it?!?!?! That's ridiculous!
that's ridiculous, i mean, why would anyone ever do that? i don't understand it.....i mean i enjoy harry potter, but you don't see me chaning my name to hermione

I'm going to name my car Severus, but still, that's just a car! (Which I don't have and probably never will have) Honestly, though, Twilight is silly.

...Noooo, he's Nosferatu!!! He's my lover!!! Ok, not really. I wouldn't want him as a lover. But but but but but... he made a special appearance on an episode of Spongebob. It was amazing!

Wait, so are you saying that he's too good for me? Or that I'm not good enough for him? ARE YOU INSULTING MY LOVER? Look at him, he's FREAKIN GORGEOUS! That's right, Nosferatu is MINE and you're just jealous because you can't have him.

Oh, and I always have wondered if sea kittens ever get thirsty. x]

Then you should take the dumb test.

Although it's probably a link to a viral website, so by clicking it you fail the dumb test.

Go ahead, try.

Back