• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Euro Cup 2008 (Soccer warning)

yoyolll

Conspiracy Theorist
One rule about this thread: Don't come here complaining about how much you ******* hate soccer and how it's a pussy sport. It's not. Go make your own thread about it and talk about how great America is because they suck at soccer.

Anyway, the Euro Cup is on its way. It's in Austria and Switzerland this year.

Right now the Switzerland - Czech Republic game is at half time, 0-0 (exciting...). There's also a Turkey - Portugal game later today.

Website if you feel like keeping track:
http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/

******* referee. Kazim was just about ready to kill him. Poor guy, he has to be black and Turkish.

Anyway,
Czech Republic 1 - 0 Switzerland.
Portugal 2 - 0 Turkey

Tomorrow is Austria - Croatia and Germany - Poland (I have a feeling that's gonna be a repeat of WWII). They're at 12:00 and 2:45.

Right now they're in groups of four with a score system. One team comes out of each group into an elimination round.

soccers okay, but the best part is the riots. ppl die for their team. also, if you mess up teh winning goal shot, ppl come to your house and lynch you! But i really wanna see someone headbutt another person like with the russian guy

soccers okay, but the best part is the riots. ppl die for their team. also, if you mess up teh winning goal shot, ppl come to your house and lynch you! But i really wanna see someone headbutt another person like with the russian guy
Soccer is the only sport in the world that people actually kill each other over. And no one lynches soccer players. I've never seen that happen. Riots are amazing, but they're very embarrassing for the country. It shows they can't take defeat. On the other hand, when the referee is being obviously racist, riots can be useful and justifying!

Also, the "headbutt guy" was Zinedine Zidane, maybe the greatest football player in history. He was Algerian born, I think, and became a French citizen and the captain of the French team. He retired from club and country after the last World Cup.

Also, the "headbutt guy" was Zinedine Zidane, maybe the greatest football player in history. He was Algerian born, I think, and became a French citizen and the captain of the French team. He retired from club and country after the last World Cup.
Don't forget, here in America it's called soccer!

And Zidane's a real idiot for doing that... and the referee's a real idiot for not noticing it. I don't care what Matarazzi said about his mother, thats a pretty stupid way to go out.

Don't forget, here in America it's called soccer!

And Zidane's a real idiot for doing that... and the referee's a real idiot for not noticing it. I don't care what Matarazzi said about his mother, thats a pretty stupid way to go out.
He called his mother a "******* terrorist whore".
it only happens in brazil, and it doesnt happen at the game, but it does happen. i guess its because soccers the only way that you get un poor in brazil
Well, I've never heard of anyone being lynched. The most I heard was when they tore down Ronaldinho's statue.

He called his mother a "******* terrorist whore".
So let me smash my head into his chest!

Wouldn't it have been less lame if he punched him across the face or something? and how does he understand if one is French and the other is Italian?

Unlike American's, chances are, they are versed fluently in many different languages... especially the sports players, being as they travel and all.. I woulda taken a shot at his balls, you kidding me? Headbutt him there...

HOLY **** THAT WAS THE MOST EXCITING GAME EVER

Turkey vs Switzerland, I mean.

Switzerland scored in the first half when the ball got stuck in the mud right in front of the Turkish open goal. Hakan Yakin, a Turk playing on the Switzerland national team hit it in.

In the second half Turkey scored with a header in the penalty area to tie the game at 1.

At the 92nd minute in stoppage time, Arda (Turkey) kicked the ball from OUTSIDE THE PENALTY AREA AND IT WENT RIGHT PAST THE KEEPER INTO THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 - 1 Turkey - Switzerland
3 - 1 Portugal - Czech Republic

Sorry for the double post here but..

Croatia beat Germany 2-1, putting Croatia number one in Group B.

On now is Austria v. Poland.. Austria has had at least ten perfect shots on goal.. and the Polish goalie has stopped them all.. The one thing that should make Austria happy is the shot the left striker took at goal.. missed the goal, but hit a Polish defender straight in the crotch from twenty feet away :D

Poland leads 0-1 before the half..

Back