• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Euro Cup 2008 (Soccer warning)

Netherlands v France... The Dutch scored within the first eight minutes of the game. At the start of the second half, It was still 1-0.. At around 63 minutes, the Netherlands scored again, leaving France behind 2-0.. At 70 minutes, France finally put one past The Dutch. Not a minute afterwards, the Netherlands scored again :D The score is now 3-1 with the Netherlands leading.

A minute and thirty seconds into stopping time, the Dutch score again! Sealing the deal for the Netherlands.

That third goal was phenomenal.

Italy tied 1-1 but could've won if the referee hadn't made a couple of horrible calls. As always, Buffon was amazing in the goal...

For group C, it would be really ironic if Italy and France stay in last considering they were both world cup finalists. The Netherlands basically secured themselves a 1st place finish today, now leading the group by 4 points but France, Italy, and Romania are all still in it for second.

For those of you who just missed that game I feel so sorry for you.

Czech Republic vs Turkey, each must win to make it into the quarter finals. Loser goes home with nothing. If there's a tie it's right off to penalty kicks.

Czechs score near the end of the first half with a header. They score again in the beginning of the second half with a sliding kick in the penalty box.

Turks seem to have lost all hope, the game starts getting dirty.

With about 20 minutes left, Arda puts one away for Turkey. Another one follows about 10 minutes later with Nihat Kahveci, TIEING THE GAME. 5 minutes left in the game Nihat Kahveci makes a lone run into the penalty area, faces Petr Czech, the goal keeper and pride of the Czech Republic, and FIRES ONE INTO THE TOP POST, DEFLECTING INTO THE GOAL.

In the second minute of stoppage time, Volkan Demirel, the Turkish goalie gets into a dispute with a Czech player and is red carded with no subsitutions left. Tuncay Sanli, playing forward, puts on the black jersey and takes the goalie position.

The Czechs made relentless attempts to score on the poor goal keeper but in the 95th minute, the game ends, 3-2, Turkey.

I cried, no joke, I cried. I think I even pissed myself a little bit.

And I missed the most epic game ever... *tear* *kills self* *reincarnates as a bug* *gets eaten by bird which in turn is hit by an 18-wheeler*

wow, you people really like soccer. i usuallly pay a little attention to the game so i can laugh my *** off when one of those hilarious announcers scream "GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!"

Ha! You sound like Bandit Keith in Yugio the Abridged series! lol! That totaly just made my day... In America.
Most of you probably wont get this, but it's hilarious if you do...

Ha! You sound like Bandit Keith in Yugio the Abridged series! lol! That totaly just made my day... In America.
Most of you probably wont get this, but it's hilarious if you do...
Screw the rules, I have money.

Anyway ... Turkey has to play Croatia, the team with no losses, that defeated the Germans.

Good luck with that.

This is for football, not YuGiOh or something like that...

And Turkey pulled off that astonishing win, plus, Germany was favorite, not necessarily best..

This is for football, not YuGiOh or something like that...

And Turkey pulled off that astonishing win, plus, Germany was favorite, not necessarily best..
Germany didn't exactly play their best against Croatia either, so you never know how anyone will do...

PREDICTIONS!

Germany vs Portugal = Germany (2-1)
Turkey vs Croatia = Turkey (2-1)
Netherlands vs Russia = Netherlands (2-0)
Spain vs Italy = Spain (3-1)

Germany vs Portugal--> Germany 1-1 Portugal.... Portugal wins in Penalty kicks.

Turkey vs Croatia--> Turkey 2-1 Croatia

Holland vs Russia--> Russia 2-3 Holland... They both have somewhat bad defenses.

Italy vs Spain--> Italy 3-0 Spain

Back