• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Euro Cup 2008 (Soccer warning)

Germany vs Portugal--> Germany 1-1 Portugal.... Portugal wins in Penalty kicks. WRONG :D

Turkey vs Croatia--> Turkey 2-1 Croatia

Holland vs Russia--> Russia 2-3 Holland... They both have somewhat bad defenses.

Italy vs Spain--> Italy 3-0 Spain
End of the half of Germany vs Portugal. Germany leads 2-1, after they score twice in the first 27 minutes, and Portugal snuck one in right before the half.

Germany won, by the by..

Turkey v Croatia, taking alll bets!

At 50 minutes... Croatia has had two amazing opportunities to score, but haven't been able to scores

The score remains 0-0

WOW
I think that last game might have been more amazing than the Czech - Turkey one.

The Croatia game went in to extra time. Extra time ends at 120:00. Croatia scored at 119:45, making it 1- 0. A few seconds later Semih Senturk ROCKETS the ball into the Croatian net, tying the game just as the referee blew the end whistle.

The game went into penalties, Croatia missed the first, Turkey scored, Croatia scored, Turkey Scored again, Croatia missed the third, Turkey scored, in Croatia's fourth penalty the subsitute Turkish goalie (Rustu Recber, 35 years old. In his day he was perhaps the greatest goalkeeper alive, now replaced by Volkan Demirel who, in Rustu's old age, is better than him) makes an AMAZING save and wins the game for Turkey.

Turkey will play Germany in the semi finals with only 13 healthy players available, due to the ridiculous amounts of yellow cards given out and the injury of the captain today, Nihat Kahveci.

I went over my papa's house and watched that whole game... i must say, it was a great game. Turkey was really lucky to get that goal in before tie ran out and Croatia had about a thousand opportunities to score in the second half. Also, Rustu is an amazing goalie.

I went over my papa's house and watched that whole game... i must say, it was a great game. Turkey was really lucky to get that goal in before tie ran out and Croatia had about a thousand opportunities to score in the second half. Also, Rustu is an amazing goalie.
Turkey wasn't lucky, they were good. If you haven't noticed they've been doing a lot of comebacks just like that. And Croatia didn't have "a thousand" oppurtunities, they had about 3. That game was a total stalemate and Turkey won solely because of the mistakes Croatia made in the penalty kicks and Rustu's amazing save.

I really hate it when people drag luck into the game, especially when the referees are just total racist douche bags that hate Turkey for no reason except that everyone else also hates them.

Turkey wasn't lucky, they were good. If you haven't noticed they've been doing a lot of comebacks just like that. And Croatia didn't have "a thousand" oppurtunities, they had about 3. That game was a total stalemate and Turkey won solely because of the mistakes Croatia made in the penalty kicks and Rustu's amazing save.

I really hate it when people drag luck into the game, especially when the referees are just total racist douche bags that hate Turkey for no reason except that everyone else also hates them.
I'm not hating Turkey, all i am saying is that during the regular time, Croatia dominated. In overtime, Turkey did come alive though.

6Shots on goal27Shots wide620Fouls committed237Corners4

Turkey was playing great in the first half. They kinda got bored I guess...

Anyway they have 13 players to play against Germany with, thanks to all the stupid cards, which were totally undeserved. That's a starting line up and 2 people on the subsitute bench. We're missing Nihat, the captain, Tuncay, and Arda, who are all key players.

*sigh*

After a meh game, the final score from Vienna stands:

Spain: 0 (4) - Italy: 0 (2)

The best part by far was the Penalty Kicks, that part was really suspenseful...

Yeah, the kicks had 3 goalie saves. Although I didn't think any of them were as good as Rustu's save. That ball was heading to the top corner and he just punched it out. I'll post a video if I find one.

So Spain will play Russia in the semi final.

This is the best one I found, it includes the two goals and the penalties.

Rustu's amazing save is at 5:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuYsbwnXGmY&feature=related

I love how the Croatian team is so damn happy after their goal. They think they're gonna win just because they scored at the last minute. Mwahahahaha
Ya, that was funny. The video and save were both amazing. *Kick* PAWNCH!

EDIT: Germany has officially shut down the Turkey comeback machine.

Turkey led 1-0, then germany tied it. Later Germany scored, and with 4 minutes left, Turkey tied it up in their amazing comeback fashion this year. With 15 seconds left, Germany charged down the field, and rammed one into the top-left part of the goal with 4 seconds left which ended up being the final goal of the game.

Ya, that was funny. The video and save were both amazing. *Kick* PAWNCH!

EDIT: Germany has officially shut down the Turkey comeback machine.

Turkey led 1-0, then germany tied it. Later Germany scored, and with 4 minutes left, Turkey tied it up in their amazing comeback fashion this year. With 15 seconds left, Germany charged down the field, and rammed one into the top-left part of the goal with 4 seconds left which ended up being the final goal of the game.
Turkey played amazing, they really deserved that game but they scored first. Can't do that.

The last goal was a stroke of luck, the moron Kazım ınjured himself.

The final was a pretty lame game. Spaın won. They're the champions.

Here in turkey there are still banners and ads up everywhere that say we're all so proud of the team. They came back Friday I thınk and they were treated greeted lıke heroes.

Turkey played amazing, they really deserved that game but they scored first. Can't do that.

The last goal was a stroke of luck, the moron Kazım ınjured himself.

The final was a pretty lame game. Spaın won. They're the champions.

Here in turkey there are still banners and ads up everywhere that say we're all so proud of the team. They came back Friday I thınk and they were treated greeted lıke heroes.
Your i's dont have dots 0.0

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080630113351.nargqw80&show_article=1

Lol... that stuff never gets old.

Back