• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Favorite Manga

Which is your favorite?

• Fullmetal Alchemist

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Death Note

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Fruits Basket

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Prince of Tennis

• Naruto

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Bleach

• One Piece

• Total voters

animaldude

Sage in Training
I put up a few :rolleyes: random :rolleyes: mangas and im just curious about what you guys think is the best one of them all...

P.S- I will probably create a Favorite Anime thread soon...

Most of those are mainly known as Anime, though. What about pure mangas like Chobits or Ranma?

Ya, but they all started as mangas... anyway, i cant exactly edit the poll but if you want to mention something that isnt on there, do so :)

I like Naruto..... The manga is so awesome... My favorite that I've read so far is probably...
When Sakura and Sasori's grandma beat the crap out of and completely own Sasori...so awesome :D

I like Naruto. My favorite is the fight between Neji Hyuga and the Spider dude of the sound village.

16 Trigram Seal, 128 points of damage!

I think the Zelda manga should be added... Yes, there was a few of them. OoT, MM, Minish cap, ALttP, just to name a few of em.

I still like Naruto more though. The manga at his point more than the anime. The latest is Manga episode 358: Deidara vs Sasuke (not the title, but the entire manga) Deidara pulls out a secret weapon to fight Sasuke, who has proven himself annoying by having the blinding speed that he has ^.^ The fight goes on, and Tobi is just there doing random stuff...because Tobi is a GOOD BOY :p;):D Also, I recently read the Kakashi Gaiden series, and I think that was awesome.

hana kimi is pretty interesting....its about a girl obsessed with an athelete, who is high school aged. she works hard to get into his school. she goes to the school, as its a boarding school. theres just one detail she didnt tell her parents...its an all boys school :)

so she pretends to be a boy
it doesnt go so well
as you can probably imagine :)
those who are too thick to tell (which is most of the school) just think he (she) is gay :p

I demand Death Note to be placed upon the list
Seconded, but I think this is a bit too far into the poll now. Darker than Black is also pretty cool (But as the name implies it probably isn't for the impressionable). I've only seen a bit but I love the way they manage the problem of ''people with superpowers' without making the people in question unrealistic.

I personaly like naruto becuase it is a good manga. my favorite part so far is wen kakashi stopped the fight between naruto and saskue and threw them into the water towers and naruto made a big whole!

i also like the manga..samuri deaper kyo! best manga next to naruto. its awsome it has action and viloence, thats what u look for in a manga right?

i also like samuri champloon. self explanitory.. awsome manga!

o ya cuz...if u did not notice.. u put all animie shows on the poll, it should just be pure manga and a couple of animie

Back