• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Favorite Manga

Which is your favorite?

• Fullmetal Alchemist

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Death Note

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Fruits Basket

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Prince of Tennis

• Naruto

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Bleach

• One Piece

• Total voters
OMG bobobo is such a stupid anime/manga. It makes NO sense and has the dumbest ideas. Personally, I like Death Note, Saiyuki, Hellsing, Bleach, Naruto, and Black Cat

I hate bobobobobo so much, i have decided to say it once more. I HATE BOBOBOBO!!! My favorite manga/animes are Naruto, Samuri Deeper Kyo, and H.A.C.K.

In my opinion, one piece and Naruto aren't that great antmore. They got to annoying. Though Naruto isn't that bad but I really don't like one piece anymore.

I do like the older shows like Sailor Moon and Big O

Especially Speed Racer

In my opinion, one piece and Naruto aren't that great antmore. They got to annoying. Though Naruto isn't that bad but I really don't like one piece anymore.
4Kids ruined both, but Naruto is in a freefall in the japanese anime, as well as starting to in the manga...
Targelion said:
I do like the older shows like Sailor Moon and Big O

Especially Speed Racer
0_o SAILOR MOON?! I was forced to watch that when I was younger by others... it was utter torture...

what's wrong with sailor moon? I really enjoyed that show. And why were you forced to watch it?
1.) Never intended for the States
2.) Magical Girls all named after planets?
3.) A disgrace to anime, due to stupid dubbers.

Big O is good. Speed Racer is the anime that started it all.

But note that this is the favorite MANGA thread, not anime.

I've started to read all of One Piece from the begginning since the anime screwed it all up. I just finished the Creek Arc. Still think Creek is lame.

I believe we could let the anime thing slide... In all essence, they are the same -.-.. I remember Sailor Moon... Don't remember anything but the title but.. ya know.. Magic is nice :p

If you don't like the anime of Naruto, read the manga...

I ALWAYS read the manga, and NEVER watch the anime since the anime always screws it up for the states.

I read the manga for Death Note, Naruto, Shaman King, One Piece, Saiyuki, Black Cat, Getbackers, and Zombie Powder.

The Naruto and the Shaman King I download from the internet, and they're the ones that are directly translated from the Japanese, so they're much farther ahead than the American versions.

Why is there a poll for this thread? We should just be able to say which ones we like the best. None of my favorites are on there, like Ghost in the Shell and AKIRA. Also, Nausicaa is tremendous.

Back