• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

high School Musical... FOR THE WII

animaldude

Sage in Training
Wow this is funny... i havent heard much about it but if you go on gamefaqs it tells you when it is beung released. It's being created by buena vista games. I expect nothing from this game :)

EVIL!!! *fidget* *twitch* *twich* My sister blasts her soundtrack, and I HATE THE MUSIC!!! PLEASE SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

ALso, IF this is true, my sister will get it, and I WON"T GET TO PLAY MY WII AS MUCH ANYMORE!!! THAT IS A MAJOR PROBLEM FOR ME.

You don't like it when it is absurdly loud, and you're TRYING to listen to acutally GOOD music, such as in KH 2, or LoZ: TP, or EVEN TC: SO

Ah, yes... that can be a problem. Well, i am definitly not going to get it and i doubt more than 5 people around the world have actually heard about it so just make sure she doesnt here about it :)

What would you ACTUALLY DO?!?!? In the game?!? How do you EVEN THINK about making a game about a school musical? I can understand it being a mission or sidequest of another game, but, THIS?!?!?!?!? What is our world coming to...:(

Ya, I really don't know. I just think it's interesting :)

does anyone have any thoughts on how you would play it

... High School Musical ....
KILL! Must kill the evil High School Musical and its evil Zombies!

Why destroy HS musicals... The musicals from my high school, are half y written by me and my director... Like last year... We did a tribute to Nintendo be performing an Concert Band first... We did many songs from Dr. Mario, Mario Brothers, Legend of Zelda, and many more... I believe that we may do, one last time before I graduate...

It doesn't matter... HS musicals are awesome. :) In any situation, game or movie. Doesn't anyone agree with me??

HS musicals are good. the movie HS musical in my opinion isn't. What I would like to know is how you make a game out of that movie...

HSM is amazing. terrible. but amazing. i wish i had the wii. *sigh*

and zeldagaurdian high school musicals are good and not evil. but were talking about the disney movie. which many people love, and many people hate.

I know... And your signature is from KHI. From when Sora is wondering if any of it was real or not...

HSM is amazing. terrible. but amazing. i wish i had the wii. *sigh*

and zeldagaurdian high school musicals are good and not evil. but were talking about the disney movie. which many people love, and many people hate.
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! Someone agrees with me :)
What's your favorite song? :)

well.... it hasnt come out yet so you can get it if you get a wii before like... summer... i think thats when it comes out

idk. they're all pretty good. i actually really like the song that wasn't in the movie "can't take my eyes off of you." i own the encore edition dvd so it has the music video. from the movie? i think i like "what i've been looking for" or "getcha head in the game" the most.

Ya... i have the encore thing too so i know that song. from the movie i like breaking free and getcha head in the game

the song will probably get too repetitive in the game... thats my guess

i really dont think ill be getting it

What will you do in the game? Walk around in the blond, im all cool cause i can sing an play basketball, dude or the im a nerd and sing with the other dude who is totally full of himself, woman.

Back