• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

I Got It :d

Hey! Good news comin your way! Well for me atleast. I won't have to pay for my Wii. I'm gettin it for Chirstmas/as an IOU from Christmas.

As for the WiFi difficulties, I would personally buy the USB connector, works like a charm. I bought it thinking I would use it for my DS, but only used it once. I'm now waiting to use it with my Wii.

You use a USB connector? I suppose I'm lucky that my wireless router can interface perfectly with my DS and Wii. I'm envious of myself.

When I get a Wii, I'll see if I can use it with my wireless router.........until then I will sit here posting stuff.....................:p

Thats good. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to buy anything extra. Does it cost Wii Points to get the Internet?

Thats good. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to buy anything extra. Does it cost Wii Points to get the Internet?
internet connection-no
internet browser- yes

OMG-my internet wont work again! I AM GOING TO FIX THIS IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO.

*gets electrocuted (spellcheck...lol) while working playing with wires behind the router*

I really do feel bad for the ZS people that didn't get the Wii. However, I believe that I got the Wii before anyone here... Despite being with Nintendo, I got an early present(s) from Nintendo... The Nintendo Wii and the Twilight Princess. I'm telling you now... The Wii is AWESOME!!

SOOoooooooooooo.........all it does is allow u to search the internet? Or does it have many SHINY features that makes it stand out

In addition, everyone who gets a Wii and downloads the browser before June 2007 gets it for free. After that, you have to pay for it in the Shop Channel.

You pay for the browser once. It has been debated it will cost 2,000 Wii points *$20.00*. This is an internet browser for the Wii, NOT an internet service.

Now, that this ordeal is over, back on topic please :).

Thanx Bob, I love it when I'm tight. Anyway, soundoff of who has the Wii after a few weeks.

Back