• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

jak lovers

krimson05

Loftwing
i am the best at all jak and daxter games. it has been proven. even the newley relaesed daxter for psp. oh and daxter 2 and jak 4 coming soon.

You'd better take is word for it, if i were you... Krimson, King of Haven (hint hint) IS the greatest Jak and Daxter player ever... I have, personally, seen him beat Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy, Jak II, Jak 3, Jak X: Combat Racing, and Daxter. Krimson have defeated everyone that has tried to beat him at this series, (including me). Well, I believe that I have talked enough. You guys decide on whose better...

thank's zelda guardian. i have also beaten every challenge anyone has thrown at me. i did it as easily as putting a hot knife through butter.

It depends on what KIND of knife, eh? Well, you have to believe that... Wait, Manuel wants to say something, "Krimson has beaten any and every challenge that even Sony has thrown out. If I were you, I'd back off the Jak and Daxter Series and leave it to Krimson, King of Haven. Manuel out." Anyways, you have to believe that it takes lots of time to get everything perfect and finding everything is a bitch. Trust me, being the only person in the universe that knows EVERYTHING about Legend of Zelda... It's not easy being the best. Having to make sure that everything's collected... Spending time to make the guides, encyclopedia, and other stuff... Well, at least we can agree on one thing... You and I have beaten certain games within times and challenges that no one can possibly imagine...

hes saying your guys are lame for spending so much time pursuing greatness but he could not just type lame so he added more words to make it 10 characters since thats the minimum on here aiight

Be that as it may, Krimson05... And, the fact of pursuing greatness to a great game, I know all about pursuing greatness... I pursue the greatness of Zelda and Sly Cooper... Between the games (preferably Sly and Zelda), I am the greatest out of both of them. No one cannot beat me at Zelda or Sly Cooper... However, this is a Jak and Daxter Thread.

When it comes to Jak and Daxter Series, Krimson05 has pursured his purose of being the greatest Jak and Daxter player ever. Whatever challenge you throw at him... he can complete. He has all the games... Whether it's at home or on the PSP, he can do the best, better than anyone else... As for me, I'm close, like right underneath him... I'm not that greatest of Jak and Daxter players, but, I can hold my share...

then let the eco of both worlds combine and spread to a furious being of mite and power...

TRANSLATION...

Daxter is soo powerful that he was chosen by the dark eco to transform his body to put a limit on his greatness.

I will join ya...

*grabs a lwnchair, grabs his glasses and his staff and two docs...*

Here, Krimson...

*claps for Krimson...*

Good job... It seems that the Eco is finally being used... Want another 44/23??

*Makes two 44/23's appear by a wave of his staff..*

It's good being the Great Sage...

I don't want to sound negative, but I heard that the Jak series is a trilogy, and the only new games in that series are the Daxter and Jak X Games. Sorry!:(

i dont get what you mean? there are 5 Jak and daxter games.
Jak and Daxter: Precuser Legacy
Jak II: Renegade
Jak 3
Jak X: Combat Racing
and Daxter for PSP

i dont get what you mean? there are 5 Jak and daxter games.
Jak and Daxter: Precuser Legacy
Jak II: Renegade
Jak 3
Jak X: Combat Racing
and Daxter for PSP
Bold = Not part of the trilogy.
Underlined = Part of the trilogy
Its like if they released a Sly Cooper game in which you play as Sly as a kid or his father for the PSP (OOOOOOOOOOOH. Nice Idea.), it wouldn't be part of the trilogy, but a subsection of the series.

What part of that do you not understand... All 5 games are the Series... Not single out other games just because it's different than the original games... Jak ad Daxter is a 5-series game, so far... That's final... This discussion is closed and adjourned...

Back