• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

jak lovers

What part of that do you not understand... All 5 games are the Series... Not single out other games just because it's different than the original games... Jak ad Daxter is a 5-series game, so far... That's final... This discussion is closed and adjourned...
Well as a matter of fact, Daxter took place between Jak 2 and Jak 3, and Jak X was right after Jak 3. So there.

And Are Daxter or Jak X in the same series as Jak 1-3? Yes. Are they the same trilogy? No.

Be that has it may, Slyguy46... But, still... It's kind of considered to be in the trilogy. I'm not sure if Krimson would agree with me, but, I will give you this... You do know the order and where the games occur in the trilogy... But, when it comes to the ENTIRE Series, Krimson beats anyone by-far... I'm just simply stating a fact...

I consider myself to be a Video Game Historian, so I know a lot about many games. Doesn't mean I think I'm the best at them (except Ratchet (and Sly (One of the reasons for the name (A minor reason (tha major is that I'm stealthy (Wow, this is a lot of Parenthesis (OK I done))))))). I do admit defeat to either of you two in the Jak Series.

Not to get into a fight of words, but, I can bet that you can't defeat me at Sly Cooper. I have been crowned the best (from Sony...) So, if you wish to fight, then, I will let you have the first punch.

thank u slyguy. at least u can admit defeat. i wanted to be a moderator for a jak and daxter website but they said they want someone with average skills. that stinks!!!

Not to get into a fight of words, but, I can bet that you can't defeat me at Sly Cooper. I have been crowned the best (from Sony...) So, if you wish to fight, then, I will let you have the first punch.
OK, I am an overlord in Sly, but you can be the overlord of the overlords.

Having an underling underneath the master?? That's good... Whenever I need someone to take my place when I retire... That's always good to have, no??

Having an underling underneath the master?? That's good... Whenever I need someone to take my place when I retire... That's always good to have, no??
Always good to have, yes. Krimson can be your advisor/consul (the person who give you advice in time of need. I'll let you decide who can be the Court Jester!

fo sho. lol. i was playing jak 2: renegade the other day and i found out that flut flut is an extra in the backgroung of the movie at the end where daxter gets to own the bar if you have jak and daxter precurser legacy data on you mem card

Really?? Crazy... Well, I will have to see that... Well, contact me when you figure out more stuff...

Back