• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Mafia

DAY 1 HAS ENDED
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL DAY 2 HAS BEGUN

Votes needed for lynch: 4/7

(voted) Player votes <Player>
(0) UltimaLink007 votes no one
(0) Yoyolll votes Slyguy46
(1) I am a teddy votes Slyguy46
(0) Ides of march has no one
(0) targelion votes Slyguy46
(0) pandabear votes i am a teddy
(3) SlyGuy46 votes no one

There will be no lynching today.

==================================

NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL DAY 2 HAS BEGUN

If your role is Doctor or Cop, PM me your choice for tonight:
Doctor: PM me the name of 1 person tonight who you wish to protect from a mafia lynch.
Cop: PM me the name of 1 person who you wish to investigate. Before Day 2 starts, I'll PM you the role of that person.

If you are Mafia, decide among yourselves who you want to lynch tonight. You can agree via PMs, the chat, or any other method. Both of you must PM the target to confirm.

Night 1 will last 24 hours. If your PMs are not to me in 24 hours, you will not perform your action tonight.

***Waiting for PM from 1 more person. If I don't get a PM by 8:30pm, your action will not be carried out tonight.***

DAY 2 HAS BEGUN
Resume posting!

This morning, the town woke to the grizzly sight of the mangled corpse of UltimaLink007!
UltimaLink007, the villager, has died in the night!

Votes needed for a lynch: 4/6
Day 2 will last until a majority vote is made.

Ok, I'm going to take Zeroth's advice and tell you all that I am the cop. Meet me on the highway and if you're speeding, I'll take your license, mauahuahauhau! Ok. I have done some serious investigation and I have proven that yoyolll is a mafia member. everyone, you must vote to have him lynched. Doctor, it is in your best interest to protect me. If you don't, the remaining mafia member will kill me. and when I'm dead, no more investigation.

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL.

Uhh....that should be kind of hard to prove since just about nobody's posted anything except "vote:slyguy46".

Guys, I'm a moron and I didn't post my vote. So here it is:

##vote: yoyolll

IT'S HIM, YES!! YOYOLLL IS IN THE MAFIA! LYNCH HIM, NOW!

I'm not mafia, you're trying to throw the blame off yourself.

##unvote:Slyguy46

##vote:Ides of March

Guys, I'm a moron and I didn't post my vote. So here it is:

##vote: yoyolll

IT'S HIM, YES!! YOYOLLL IS IN THE MAFIA! LYNCH HIM, NOW!

Not true. I'm the cop and you're a fake. I investigated slyguy46 guys and determined him to be mafia. That's why I keep voting for him guys -.-. So that means Ides of March is lying about being the cop.

Ahh nevermind, vote Ides because she's gonna kill me during the night. So is Slyguy...I think I'm screwed...

here is proof:

Capt. Zeroth said:
Ides Of March, you will play the role of Cop in the mafia game.

that was the pm capt. zeroth sent me.

Teddy, you are a filthy liar.

Yoyolll you had no backup evidence for slyguy.

teddy went with it.

I know for a fact that yoyolll is mafia. I now have reason to believe that teddy is the other mafia member because he was so quick to join yoyolll in accusation. then he tried to claim that he was cop. I'm investigating you tomorrow, teddy!

Save me, doctor!!!!

By the way, I'm watching this whole thing, so stop asking me if everything is legal already!

Just a reminder of what is ILLEGAL: No talking about the game and your roles outside of this thread!!! The ONLY time this is allowed is between the MAFIA ONLY AT NIGHT!!!

==========================
Votes so far
==========================

Votes needed for lynch: 4/6

(voted) Player votes <Player>
(1) Yoyolll votes SlyGuy46
(0) I am a teddy votes SlyGuy46
(0) Ides of march votes Yoyolll
(0) targelion votes SlyGuy46
(0) pandabear has not voted yet
(3) SlyGuy46 has not voted yet

UltimaLink007 (DEAD)

Good evening friends, comrades, and brethren of the deep. I have logically reasoned the parts of who is who.

I already know that I am the cop.

I know that yoyolll is one mafia member because I did some investigation.

I have reason to believe that i am a teddy is the other mafia member. Right away, he looked for any reason to accuse anyone he could. Ultima accused slyguy and teddy went right with him with no explanation. Ultima realized this and withdrew his vote. Yoyolll or teddy realized that Ultima was onto them so one of them had him killed.

Ultima is dead, so we all know he was a citizen.

That means that either Panda, slyguy, or targelion is the doctor. I believe it is targelion because panda and slyguy have hardly said anything. So, if it is any of you, save me so I may do some further investigations and we don't let the mafia win.

[and if it does win, I don't want to say I told you so, but....]

yes, I am on here thinking about all of this instead of doing my Spanish homework, thanks for asking.

here is proof:

that was the pm capt. zeroth sent me.

Teddy, you are a filthy liar.

Yoyolll you had no backup evidence for slyguy.

teddy went with it.

I know for a fact that yoyolll is mafia. I now have reason to believe that teddy is the other mafia member because he was so quick to join yoyolll in accusation. then he tried to claim that he was cop. I'm investigating you tomorrow, teddy!

Save me, doctor!!!!

You are obviously lying. The valid reason would be that your quote started with "Originally Posted by Capt. Zeroth" That means it was posted at one time of another. Zeroth did not publicly post our roles so therefore, you must be faking the quote. I find this petty and shameful.

Also, I voted Slyguy46 cause I investigated him and found out he is mafia.

I'm am typing this while drinking gatorade, thanks for wondering -.-

All right, here is solid proof that I am cop.

A STINKING SCREENSHOT OF MY PM. Happy? Teddy, you will have nightmares tonight. This is from where I quoted it. Now teddy and yoyolll are going to lynch me. Oh well. no more investigations unless (most likely) targelion decides to save me.
PROOF.png

All right, here is solid proof that I am cop.

A STINKING SCREENSHOT OF MY PM. Happy? Teddy, you will have nightmares tonight. This is from where I quoted it. Now teddy and yoyolll are going to lynch me. Oh well. no more investigations unless (most likely) targelion decides to save me.
PROOF.png

Easily manufactured in a paint document. I mean seriously, part of the entire signature of Zeroth's is missing.

Back