• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Mario Fans

krimson05

Loftwing
talk bout everything

who can name all the mario game?
there is alot. tell me if i forget one.
Super mario bros.
super mario bros II
yoshis island
punch out
warioware
mario party
mario party 2
mario party 3
mario party 4
mario party 5
mario party 6
mario party 7
super mario world
super mario bros. III
Super mario sunshine
super mario 64
yoshis island 64
super mario advanced 2
super mario striker
mario golf. toadstool tour.

nvm. mario has too many games. i'm in business tech. and the bell is about to ring so i have to stop.

mario is everywhere. shingiru did a good job. i have to give him that. the bad thing is DDR. mario mix was discontinued because they said that people were having heart attacks because of how physically you have to play the game. but what about dk bongos? that is a physical game too

mario is everywhere. shingiru did a good job. i have to give him that. the bad thing is DDR. mario mix was discontinued because they said that people were having heart attacks because of how physically you have to play the game. but what about dk bongos? that is a physical game too
AAAAAAAAAN! WRONG! DDR Mario Mix was not discontinued, but is a limited addition game in which they have only produced twice. Oh and I Believe you mean Shigeru Miyamoto. If your gonna praise someone, at least do it right.

i praise anyone i want. and i only spelled his name wrong because of a typo. you know what i mean. so get off my back. and as ddr mario mix goes. every game store in arizona tells everyone that it was discontinued because of heart attacks and seizures. so if you are gonna argue get all the facts, jack.

Dunno. Possibly Super Mario World, as that game took 60 Hours of my childhood away from me. Probably why I love Video Games so much. Next would have to be Mario Cart 64, as that game inspired me to buy so many other games, and the Gamecube. Beyond that is a blur.

yeah i agree with you on the fact that SMB world took alot of life away but now zeldaguardian and i have it timed so good that we can beat it in 46 minutes. but personally i like super mario cart best out of the mario carts. not to say that SMC 64 is not a great game. but diddy kong racing came out around the same time so i ended up playing both.

yeah i agree with you on the fact that SMB world took alot of life away but now zeldaguardian and i have it timed so good that we can beat it in 46 minutes. but personally i like super mario cart best out of the mario carts. not to say that SMC 64 is not a great game. but diddy kong racing came out around the same time so i ended up playing both.
Ditto, and I forgot one major thing. SUPER SMASH BROS. and SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE. Defitnitly in the top 5.

P.S. Also, I could beat SMW in 2 hours or less today, but this was years ago.

let me guess.. your favorite system is Nintendo DS? y not get an actual console? not to say that the DS isnt a great system but its mainly good for schools.

i have a ps2 but i dont have a gamecube
Blashermy! I used to be like that, but that was only because my parents said I had to choose between one and the other, and my brother chose for me. Two Years later, I got a GC for insert winter holiday here.

the PS2 is a great system as well. but u need to get alot of xtras for it.

-------PS2--------
>Driving Wheel
>Guncon
>DVD remote
>multitap
>DDR pad
>eye toy
>eye toy 2

--Gamecube--
>DK bongos
>DDR pad
>Microphone
>game boy advance connetor

the PS2 is a great system as well. but u need to get alot of xtras for it.

-------PS2--------
>Driving Wheel
>Guncon
>DVD remote
>multitap
>DDR pad
>eye toy
>eye toy 2

--Gamecube--
>DK bongos
>DDR pad
>Microphone
>game boy advance connetor
I have an eye toy... there's an eye toy 2?

Another Mario game i think is a new version of paper mario for the wii

Back