• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Mario Fans

I havent played the original paper mario...
When i get the wii though i plan on geting a couple of gamecube classics for it.... (melee)

"I dont have a gamecube," Animaldude repeated.
Oh, yeah. Well, only 29 days until you can have a Wii, and then go buy the following GameCube Games (Other Members, feel free to add)

MELEE
Viewtiful Joe (1 or 2, both are great)
Super Mario Sunshine
Wind Waker

they sound yummy... can you right a review about super mario sunshione?
Uhh ... I played the game a lot only because I borrowed it from my friend for months. I haven't played it in about a year, so ask someone else to write a review. However, I will be happy to write a review about Melee or VJ 1 and 2.

Uhh ... I played the game a lot only because I borrowed it from my friend for months. I haven't played it in about a year, so ask someone else to write a review. However, I will be happy to write a review about Melee or VJ 1 and 2.
Melee por favor... can u go into details too
thx ur a doll :D

Yeah, if you need help with Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for GC and/or Super Mario Sunshine for GC, email the ZeldaGuardian and he should help you out...

Always good to know. Anywhoo, I am gonna write my SSBM Review later. Have to do homework now.

If I get the Wii, I wil buy either Trauma Center: Second Opinion first, or Get LoZ: TP, even though I have had the gamecube version pre-ordered since March
:) :p ;) :cool: :D

You can use my SSBM Review Guide that I started... To get you off to a better start... I will send that to you when I can.

~ANYWAYS~

I have the GC Version reserved also... As for the Wii, I will have that game, too... I will have both to beat and it should be interesting... Ya know??

Yeah, if I don't get the Wii, or my mom won't let me get LoZ for the Wii with the "you already have it" argument, I would love to hear about the Wii version TYVM:D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........maybe I should make a SSBM guide 2...... it's a game that i'm really good at....... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............. yeaaaaaahhh. Ah, maybe I will, maybe I won't, I haven't decided yet...............

1. I'm working on it
2. Great Game, Trauma Center
l. I messed up the numbering
4.DOUBLE POST!!!

i can't wait for november 19!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want it to hurry up and get here. i need my wii really bad! i have been waiting for this day a long time.

me 2, I wish I was able to get the pre-order tho. Then I wouldn't hav 2 wait so long.........I would just pick it up on 11-19, but I can't. *sob, cry* *sniffle*:(

me 2, I wish I was able to get the pre-order tho. Then I wouldn't hav 2 wait so long.........I would just pick it up on 11-19, but I can't. *sob, cry* *sniffle*:(
Ditto, but I am waking up early and going to the store on Wii-Day. Its a SUNDAY!

Back