• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Member Awards Thread

Yeah, activity sorta died down after August (I blame school). You, Ultima, and Animal used to post soooo much, but then you guys quit it seemed.

Oh, and I just realized 1000 posts!

What's so bad about me winning member of the year (if I do win)? I would understand one imploding if yoyolll won member of the year (or didn't win meanest member).
Because you (among a few others) have been talking trash about me behind my back, and I REALLY do NOT appreciate it. Also, when I said something AFTER I saw what you said (in the chatroom), you flat-out denied you said what I clearly saw you say.

Because what I said is true, and the current leader (or so I've been told) has been a complete jerk to me for quite a while...>_>
That's not obvious... (If you don't want him to win why didn't you vote for someone that is not bob?)

I should be most talkative.

Remember January to August? Talk was dominated by me!

YAY, DAKARES A HERO OF TIME! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yeah well you kind of disappeared during the summer along with about... everyone except for dakare, ultima, and I. and bob

Yeah, activity sorta died down after August (I blame school). You, Ultima, and Animal used to post soooo much, but then you guys quit it seemed.

Oh, and I just realized 1000 posts!
Your name looks so weird in gold...

I didn't quit. When I became a sage in training I thought it would look bad if I kept posting pointlessly. Plus, I really had no rank to work towards so that's why I slowed down.

I think I might win the perma ban thing also. But ZeldaGuardian and Krimson probably got that.

I think I might win the perma ban thing also. But ZeldaGuardian and Krimson probably got that.
I wouldn't count on it. You have to be able to show your face in order to be banned. You're still in the running! :) ...is that a good thing?

Heh, I put down ZG just because he's ZG.

So who did you put down for best newbie? I put Mr. Cuddles because he's the only n00b who's posted more than twice.

So who did you put down for best newbie? I put Mr. Cuddles because he's the only n00b who's posted more than twice.
I don't remember who I put, but all of the qualifying members (with post count) with >10 posts are:
Demoncrat7 (207)
Link and Navi (42)
llemens (60)
Magicman (45)
mr. cuddles (48)
NightWolf (27)
Twilight Link (103)
Xelda1800 (35)
Yoyolll (775)

That's what I thought, but Versac made it seem like it is determined by post count. So I'm confused now.

That's what I thought, but Versac made it seem like it is determined by post count. So I'm confused now.
Sorry if I gave that impression; It's just on a join date basis. I just figured that there was no chance for someone with less than 10 posts to win it. That, and post count gives a rough impression of how often a person is online.

Sorry if I gave that impression; It's just on a join date basis. I just figured that there was no chance for someone with less than 10 posts to win it. That, and post count gives a rough impression of how often a person is online.

I'll say rough. I'm on literally every day, yet I don't even have 400 posts. There's just not a whole lot for me to talk about

From the award information:
Best Newbie:
This award is reserved for the best new member to join after January 1st 2007. This award should go to someone who has greatly expanded their knowledge of a community, posts intelligent and insightful information, and desires to help other new members. The winner of this award will receive a 50 post boost on their post count.
Note: You can find out who meets this criteria by going to the advanced member search page and typing 2007-01-1 in the Join Date is After field. Do not select or type in any other information.
Just to end all that, so yes the last year :).

Haha, thank you Bob. I guess I didn't read it that well, yet still put in a candidate that qualifed. Go figure.

I don't remember who I put, but all of the qualifying members (with post count) with >10 posts are:
Demoncrat7 (207)
Link and Navi (42)
llemens (60)
Magicman (45)
mr. cuddles (48)
NightWolf (27)
Twilight Link (103)
Xelda1800 (35)
Yoyolll (775)
Wow...close...what's that like 550 something?...almost, guys, almost.

Today, the winners will be announced and there are rumors that I won the best sage...

Now I need to prepare my speech.

Why don't we just take out that award? There's only one sage and nobody in the right mind would vote for him.

(jk)

(not really)

Back