• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Member Awards Thread

yoyolll

Conspiracy Theorist
Hope someone didn't already make this.

This is the one where us normal people can post, without having your damn admin powers.

Just talk about the thing.

I have one question for the admins: how are we supposed to win meanest member if all our mean posts get deleted because some pussy is "offended" by it. Offended on the internet?!?! I've never heard of such a thing...

I stuck this thread with my awesome admin powers! Nice thought yoyolll :).

People get the idea for who to vote to by observing attitude and actions. We have ten ballots in as of now and I must say it is rather interesting how the votes are turning out.

I stuck this thread with my awesome admin powers! Nice thought yoyolll :).

People get the idea for who to vote to by observing attitude and actions. We have ten ballots in as of now and I must say it is rather interesting how the votes are turning out.
They can't observe my actions if all my posts get deleted.

(My post count would be so high if like 50% weren't deleted, I barely kept my location thing).

Anyway, that cruelest member awards should've let you pick 2 or 3. It's a tough choice.

Not really campaigning, but it doesn't seem like there are any other choices. Everyone else is scared shitless of being banned.

Btw, Bob, was my last infraction a serious one? I'd like that one removed if I win.

Btw, Bob, was my last infraction a serious one? I'd like that one removed if I win.
I won't publicly say it, I'll just give you the same information that is included in every infraction notice. A serious infraction is one in which the points never expire; a non-serious infraction has a point value that will eventually expire. It could still work to your advantage though. Say you have a spam second offense infraction, if you remove that and spam again you will receive the spam second offense infraction again rather than the far more serious never expiring third offense ;).

Gotta make a late run for the meanest member award

You all suck
Well, we already have two members battling to the death for that category...;) BTW Liriano, you should vote :D.

Hey Liriano, how many of your posts have been deleted compared to mine? Basically none.

And, I wanna win meanest to get rid of those spam infractions...those wrongful spam infractions.

Oh, yoyolll, you sad, strange, little man.

So who do you guys think will win best sage?lol.

BOB FOR MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

Seriously, he's the only one who DOES things around here...>_>
But... he's not a member. Memeber is defined as 'anyone who isn't staff'. That excludes Bob, myself, IheartNJ, Windmage, and Justin. *actually, a member is anyone who is registered here at Zelda Sages. I thought that was implied by throwing in all the admin/staff ifs...*

So, who does everyone think is going to win 'Cruelest Staff Member'?

But... he's not a member. Memeber is defined as 'anyone who isn't staff'. That excludes Bob, myself, IheartNJ, Windmage, and Justin.

So, who does everyone think is going to win 'Cruelest Staff Member'?

That is what I told him and he freaked out... -_-

Versac= cruelest staff member :p
Who do y'all think is gonna win member of the year?

That is what I told him and he freaked out... -_-

Versac= cruelest staff member :p
Who do y'all think is gonna win member of the year?
Because what I said is true, and the current leader (or so I've been told) has been a complete jerk to me for quite a while...>_>

Member of the year: Dakare
Cruelest Staff: Versac
Best Sage: duh

Who do you think will win most talkative?

Member of the year: Dakare
Cruelest Staff: Versac
Best Sage: duh

Who do you think will win most talkative?
Probably you, Animaldude, or Ultima. My money's on Ultima, but I didn't vote for him.

Hmm... Oddest Staff Member is a bit of a toss up...

Dunno. Heck, I forgot who I put for most talkative.

And Versac is gonna be Cruelest staff for sure.

What's so bad about me winning member of the year (if I do win)? I would understand one imploding if yoyolll won member of the year (or didn't win meanest member).

I should be most talkative.

Remember January to August? Talk was dominated by me!

YAY, DAKARES A HERO OF TIME! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back