• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Member Awards Thread

Well, not tonight because the voting is still open today :D. Maybe sometime tomorrow or later Monday. It may even be later though as I need to personalize a signature image for every recipient.

I already know I won nothing. I'm not the most hated, but I am still hated (at the very least "disliked") by many members, so I can't even win those awards...

I already know I won nothing. I'm not the most hated, but I am still hated (at the very least "disliked") by many members, so I can't even win those awards...
Shut up, no one particularly hates you. How many people have you told to go **** themselves?

Well, congrats to everybody who won, and thank you to the people who voted for me!

And Ultima, you were wrong. You won nicest member, so congrats.

Well, congrats to everybody who won, and thank you to the people who voted for me!

And Ultima, you were wrong. You won nicest member, so congrats.
Your welcome... It turns out that I was a close second. :cool: You should list the second and third place people for each category in this thread if it's not too much work. It would make a lot of people feel good :p

Congrats to Ultima for nicest. Also I'll congratulate cuddles for most talkative. (Yay- I won twice :D )

Congrats to Ultima for nicest. Also I'll congratulate cuddles for most talkative. (Yay- I won twice :D )

Yeah, but with one of the awards that you won you were unopposed, so I'm gonna agree with yoyolll on this one and say that you technically only won one award. But good run with the Member of the year. I was thinking you won with the way Bob was talking to me.

At this current moment, the only people who could've possibly been sages to compete with me are sly and ultima and seeing as i beat them in VIP doesn't that mean I would've beat them in a head to head sage competition? So ya, I'm pretty sure that I "technically" won two awards. I "theoretically" won one award.

So dakare, are you excited to become a sage and finally be able to view the temple of time section of the forum?

oh my god.... I just realized something.... yoyolll is going to be banned for 24 hours.
PARTY TIME

jk

(not really)

Yeah, I asked Bob to start that on Sunday. But I'm excited to see what you guys talk about in there.

I'm being banned on christmas, and I won't even be here from the 23rd to the 27th, so party your *** off.

And the second and third place idea is stupid, "hey, good job, you're the first loser!"

Haha... I figured you would do that. Btw, technically the "first loser" would be the person with the least or no votes...

I think you can see it both ways when you say "first to lose".

Anyway, it's like getting a participation award, it shouldn't satisfy you at all.

For those who want to see the top 3 for every category...

Most Talkative
1. mr. cuddles
2. animaldude
3. Slyguy46

Best Newbie
1. Demoncrat
2. mr. Cuddles
3. yoyolll

Nicest Member
1. Ultimalink007
2. Demoncrat7
3. several tied with 1

Meanest Member
1. Yoyolll
2. Zerg006
3. several tied with 1

Best Fan Media
1. Shadowlink
2. Guardian of Ice
3. several tied with 1

Most Likely to be Perma- Banned
1. yoyolll
2. zeldaguardian
3. several tied with 1

Worst Speller
1. Xelda1800
2. Lt. Justin
3. several tied with 1

Member of the Year
1. Dakare
2. Animaldude
3. several tied with 1

Best Contributing VIP
1. Animaldude
3. Slyguy46 (tied)
3. Ultimalink007 (tied)

Best Sage :D
1. Animaldude
2. several tied with 0
3. several tied with 0

Oddest Staff Member
1. Lt. Justin
2. Versac
3. everyone else tied with 2

Cruelest Staff Member
1. Versac
2. Webmasterbob
3. Lt. Justin

Where am I?
1. IheartNJ
2. Lt. Justin
3. 3 tied with 1

Staff Member of the Year
1. Webmasterbob
2. Windmage
3. Lt. Justin

quite your *itching or you will be banned......

They can't observe my actions if all my posts get deleted.

(My post count would be so high if like 50% weren't deleted, I barely kept my location thing).

Anyway, that cruelest member awards should've let you pick 2 or 3. It's a tough choice.

Not really campaigning, but it doesn't seem like there are any other choices. Everyone else is scared shitless of being banned.

Btw, Bob, was my last infraction a serious one? I'd like that one removed if I win.

and they shouldn't worry about beinng banned unless the upset me or directly attack another member of the fourums or break the terms of usage we have the duty to protect the intergrity of our site so please realize this

Re: ...

quite your *itching or you will be banned......

and they shouldn't worry about beinng banned unless the upset me or directly attack another member of the fourums or break the terms of usage we have the duty to protect the intergrity of our site so please realize this
Can you rephrase that, I'm not sure I understand. Especially the "*itching" part.

Back