• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Most annoying Zelda moments

What's your most annoying Zelda moment? You know, the kind of moment that made you either want to chuck the control through the TV or some other similar temper problem.

Mine involved Link to the Past. I was so close to beating Ganon's pig-lizard butt back into the hole he crawled out of. I mean, yeah sure, it wasn't technically mine, and I didn't get that far, but still, when you're at the final boss, it gives ya that nice rush. And then, my stepdad, genius that he is, hit the SNES while the game was going and BZZT! Off it went. Turned it back on, and, OMFG, the ENTIRE **** FILE WAS GONE!!! If it had been my sister, she would have been strung up by a ceiling fan. Lucky for my stepdad that he was a lot bigger than me.

Also, had a few frustrating moments in Twilight Princess, mainly dealing with the puzzles. I'm usually pretty good at figuring out the tougher ones, but some of the simple ones kicked my butt until I figured them out and I almost smacked my head into something hard when I realized how simple the things were.

So, share and share alike!

Well i don't exactly remember my most annoying moment or all time but i do remember my most recent and that was with locating the Puppet master in TP. I got so ticked off that i actually planned on shooting him with a bomb-arrow praying that it would blow the guy to pieces.

One of the most annoying moments for me was fighting Moldorm in LttP. I kept falling off the platform. It got me so mad!

Well, a good deal of you need not ever suffer this, but the Thunderbird *the boss right before Dark Link* in the Great Palace in AOL was the most annoying boss I have ever fought in any game I have ever played. Honestly, I died about 50 times against the Thunderbird. It literally spits fireballs in all areas of the room making it almost impossible to attack without being hit. Each hit takes away about a third of your life even with level seven life energy.....ugh.

If you know me by now, you know that it was all of Links Awakening, because I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE SECOND LEVEL AND IT WAS THE BANE OF MY CHILDHOOD!

Either that or having to say "I am your friend" to Tingle in OoA. I HATE YOU TINGLE!

Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. The owl statue even told you what do if you could find its beak. The really tricky part was Level Seven - Eagle's Nest. You had orange/blue crystal switches, mirror shield puzzles, wrecking balls as applied to support beams, and a collapsing dungeon. Never, and this includes TP, have I seen such an array of mind-bendingly difficult puzzles.

Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. The owl statue even told you what do if you could find its beak. The really tricky part was Level Seven - Eagle's Nest. You had orange/blue crystal switches, mirror shield puzzles, wrecking balls as applied to support beams, and a collapsing dungeon. Never, and this includes TP, have I seen such an array of mind-bendingly difficult puzzles.

i would say that the twilight princess puzzles are the worst i've seen yet. But it was kind of cool that you have to use your senses in Hyrule Castle just to see the ghosts that point you to the stairs.

The most annoying Zelda moment for the ZeldaGuardian, it's the Master Quest. Trying to complete the Three-Heart Challenge is something that Twilight Princess cannot match. If you have Master Quest for GameCube, you guys know what I'm talking about... That's my most annoying Zelda moment... Trying to beat the Three-Heart Challenge on Master Quest...

Honestly, I think that this moment cannot be beaten...

The most annoying Zelda moment for the ZeldaGuardian, it's the Master Quest. Trying to complete the Three-Heart Challenge is something that Twilight Princess cannot match. If you have Master Quest for GameCube, you guys know what I'm talking about... That's my most annoying Zelda moment... Trying to beat the Three-Heart Challenge on Master Quest...

Honestly, I think that this moment cannot be beaten...

And I was there to witness it too. Ahaha.

My most annoying Zelda moment has to deffently be the Water Temple. I seriously hate that Temple... In both Ocarina of Time and Master Quest... actually, I still didn't beat it for Master Quest. I mean, think about it peoples, that temple is hard... and one key can screw you up big time. I haven't memorized how to beat that darn temple still... Is it just me or am I just sad?

Another annoying Zelda moment I know of, was not mine. It was my older brother's, who's a major Zelda fan himself. But, he had trouble getting the Lens of Truth in Ocarina of Time. No joke. He really didn't know what to do or where to go in the Well. And I was younger when this happened, when Ocarina of Time first came out, but he handed me the controller to play and I got it in no time flat. I was laughing at him because I didn't give the controller back, I went straight to the Shadow Temple and beaten that temple with ease without dieing once.

Ah, such good times... such good times...

that's where you go through a zelda game with only 3 hearts and 1 bottle. and beating it as well. i know i'm not good enough to even attempt it but if you are then you might as well try.

Well, for one Guardian of Ice laughs at your stupidity... Anyways, I have taken that challenge to new levels that no one cannot surpass me on... However, I will tell this...

The Three-Heart Challenge is something only for True Zelda Players to play. Not to say that many of you aren't True Zelda Playes, but, it's a proven fact that it's almost impossible to most, or all, Zelda Players... When you're the absolute best at Ocarina of Time/Master Quest... Anything is ultimately possible. Guardian of Ice is my g/f, BTW...

Let me just make note that I just deleted a good number of posts in this thread simply becuase everyone was going far off topic. If you'd like to debate on the Wii, please start a thread in the Nintendo board about it, that's why it's there after all. Please keep this thread to debating the most annoying Zelda moments, as the thread topic suggests ;).

The puzzle to get the master sword. I had to draw it out to figure it out. And then go from that and get it by luck cause I have no clue what I did. And then the MOST annoying one for me...is the fact that I can't catch another darn reekfish no matter how many hours, yes hours, I spend fishing for it.

Back