• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Pokemon!!!

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
So yesterday I picked up the new Diamond version of Pokemon. And I have to say it is pretty sweet. I has new graphics with a slightly 3D feel to them. And also the new region with new Pokemon is also fun. But I'm still confused on why they have a build in calculator in it. Whatever the reason, I don't really care. This game is fun and you should pick it up!

I was turned off after gold/silver. The gameplay got a tad to repetitive for me, although that's just me. One of my friends owns the game and loves it, so it's all a matter of preference. Enjoy the game Dakare :).

Yhea, I got rehooked on Blue version not too long ago. I have the same opinion on Pokemon as I have on Kingdom Hearts: solid games that excel in their genres, but aren't aimed at older gamers. Looking back, I was suprised at how good the series is as RPGs.

Yea, it may seem like a little kids game because of the show, and many people laugh when I say I play Pokemon. But the truth is it's a great game and excellent RPG.

GGWWW!!! I went to gamestop today and tried to buy a copy of both (one for me and one for my bro.) and they asked if i had a reservation and i said no and then they said no :( ! so i went to amazon.com and ordered it there or $1 less :D

I like this game. I got it yesterday, and it's alright. I haven't played it as much as I want (stupid lawnmowing, jk) but I like this game from what I've played. Expect a review in a week or 2. I hooked myself on red, then silver, then crystal, followed by sapphire and now diamond. These are good rpg's, and I am glad I got mine. :)

I'm depressed. I don't want to play it right now because I lent my Turtwig to someone, and won't get it back till tomorrow.:(

i can't wait 'til my games arive!!! i want diamond because my brother always gets the colors that are, in my oppinion, more girlly (ruby, pearl, ect)

1. i picked turtwig as my starting pokemon too :cool:
he's currently level 26... they grow up so fast :)'))

2. i mightve got mine working so we can pm eachother withour pal codes and start battling/ trading

Trading sounds pretty good, here is my lineup as of this moment:

Empoleon - Lv. 62 - Water/Steel
Luxray - Lv. 60 - Electric
Staraptor - Lv. 61 - Normal/Flying
Alakazam - Lv. 39 - Psychic (I plan on replacing him...)
Lucario(PAIN TO GET! but it will be worth it) - Lv. 60 - Steel/Fighting
Infernape - Lv. 36 - Fire/Fighting (YAY!)

I have 8 badges, and need to train a lot for the elite four. I am currently looking for a decent psychic guy, and am wishing I also had an Infernape... :)')) Does anyone have a chimchar they could trade me?

P.S. I just spent $200,000 on ice beam...joy...($200,000=10,000 coins)

Trading sounds pretty good, here is my lineup as of this moment:

Empoleon - Lv. 48 - Water/Steel
Luxray - Lv. 50 - Electric
Staraptor - Lv. 47 - Normal/Flying
Kadabra - Lv. 38 - Psychic (I plan on replacing him...)
Lucario(PAIN TO GET! but it will be worth it) - Lv. 36 - Steel/Fighting

I have 8 badges, and need to train a lot for the elite four. I am currently looking for a decent psychic guy, and am wishing I also had an Infernape... :)')) Does anyone have a chimchar they could trade me?

P.S. I just spent $200,000 on ice beam...joy...($200,000=10,000 coins)
woah... when have you found time to play?

I haven't received much homework this week, but this is very off topic, soo...back on... with something...does anyone know any good psychic types that I could get? My kadabra's stats are pathetic, so I want a new psychic person. Also, does anyone have a comment on the major lack of fire pokemon in the new games?

1. i fail to find that off topic...
2. ive had the whole week off for spring break but i got the game on tuesday
3. my lineup is something along these lines-
lvl 31- staravia
lvl 31- the second form of turtwig
lvl 31- luxray
lvl 26- second form of bidoof
and a geodude that is around level 22

i think i have 3-4 gym badges and right now im trying to figure out what to do next ^_^

4. i left south from veilstone city and when i got to the lakefront place i couldnt go east because the road was closed. then i went south some more and was forced to start going west when i got to the shore. Then I passed through pastoria city, got my gym badge and am now heading towards heartthrome where i havent got my gym badge from yet so am i doing the right thing because it seems like im going in circles...

5. i had this physic pokemon that i left in the daycare who might do you good... i forgot its name though

6. i dont notice a lack of fire pokemon... i think there is a good balance...

Umm, there are only 2 FIRE POKEMON! The ponyta, and the starter. Also, there is an elitwe 4 guy who uses fire types, only 2 of which are fire. because there are only 2 fire. Also, it was off topic, because it had to do with me personally, and not pokemon.

i play pokemon on occasion, and when i start, ill play almost nonstop for a few weeks lol :D

my favorite so far is fire red-i love remakes....all the fun of the old times with some new features and updated graphics :D

Umm, there are only 2 FIRE POKEMON! The ponyta, and the starter. Also, there is an elitwe 4 guy who uses fire types, only 2 of which are fire. because there are only 2 fire. Also, it was off topic, because it had to do with me personally, and not pokemon.
you didn't tell me if i was doing it right ^_^

and you see ponyta a lot

Back