• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Pokemon!!!

I don't like ponyta, I never have liked it. That is why I am annoyed that there are no other fire types...but if today works out well, I might have a chimchar and turtwig...we'll see...

As for what to do next, if you have 3 badges, go to Pastoria for the 4th, (water gym) or if you have 4 badges, go to the Hearthome gym for your fifth (ghost gym). If it is the second, make sure your guys are AT LEAST LEVEL 35, preferably in the early-mid 40's, the ghost gym can be annoying...

i got to heartthrome and the gym leader isn't in... can that have anything to do with me forgetting to get the hm fly?O_

i might not be looking right but in all the games i've noticed a lack of fire pokemon besides the starter...

No problem, I just got through Victory Road, beat my rival, and am training my Infernape right now. :D I'm getting a turtwig tomorrow, and then I will evicerate the Elite Four, and the Champion, who for the first time is a girl.

My friend got both and he let me barrow Diamond until i got my copy, then i would give him the copy that i ordered. as for the lack of fire pokemon, i don't know anything about it as i only have 5 types of pokemon :D and no badges

Cool. Anyway...*8 revives and some max potions later* The Elite Four has fallen, along with their champion, but they were IRRITATING...The first one isn't too bad, the second is pretty easy, the third was a joke, but the fourth is a pain in the neck... most likely because I didn't train my Infernape enough to take his bronzong (Lv. 63 - Steel/Psychic - VERY HIGH SP. ATT/DEF, and DEF, only weakness being fire...meh) He took out all but one of my guys, and after a series of healings, I took it out. The champion wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but then again, I got VERY LUCKY. Her Garchomp attacked with some form of uber-move, which should've fainted my Empoleon, (then again...maybe not) but it missed, allowing me to get in a second ice beam to finish it, her Spiritomb (no weaknesses at all; high DEF and SP. DEF) went down pretty much without a fight, and if my Lucario hadn't landed a critical hit on hers, I would've been pretty much screwed...Ah well, I win. And because I've seen all 150 guys, I unlocked Pal park, which lets me transfer guys from R/S/E and FR/LG to my Diamond. Heh heh...Can anyone say: Lvl 100 Blaziken time?

Ah, my finished lineup...I wanted a turtwig before I beat them, because there was a certain usefulness for grass AND ground type moves, but I will get it later...

Empoleon - Lv. 64 - Water/Steel

Luxray - Lv. 61 - Electric

Lucario - Lv. 63 - Fighting/Steel

Staraptor - Lv. 62 - Normal/Flying

Alakazam - Lv. 42 - Psychic -->a.k.a. the guy that got pummeled as I healed my important guys :p

Infernape - Lv. 46 - Fire/Fighting

the heartthrome gym leader was easy... i had my level 35 luxray bite and crunch her ghost and physic type pokemon. the first two i killed in one shot and the second i killed in 2 shots...

i hate my wireless router it's supposed to be compatible with my ds but it wont work!

No, but I can get you a Piplup, by transfering a ditto in and breeding, because my Empoleon owns. So far I've transfered, a: Mewtwo, Snorlax, Aerodactyl, Deoxys, Alakazam, and a...I forget the last one...

Yay! I also got a turtwig today!

No, but I can get you a Piplup, by transfering a ditto in and breeding, because my Empoleon owns. So far I've transfered, a: Mewtwo, Snorlax, Aerodactyl, Deoxys, Alakazam, and a...I forget the last one...

Yay! I also got a turtwig today!
huh? breed a ditto?

turtwig was my starter ^_^

my current lineup consists of:

lvl 40- luxray
lvl 40- staraptor
lvl 42- third evolution of turtwig
lvl 38- pokemon that looks like a gopher

any suggestions on pokemon to get?

LUCARIO. HE FREAKING OWNS!!! And he is QUITE useful against the Elite Four. To get him, after you beat the 6th gym, talk to the sailor and go to iron island --MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN OPEN SLOT FOR YOUR PRIZE. Take the right stairs in the cave, and get to the elevator. Then, choose the left stairs, and someone named Riley will want to team with you. He has a Lvl 34 Lucario, and he heals you after each encounter. get to the end, and thrash two Galactic goons, and he gives you an egg. Hatch it to get a Riolu. When the Riolu is happy enough, it will evolve into the steel/fighting beast Lucario is. I got my riolu to evolve at lvl 11 because I didn't train it much, and I made it hold a soothe Bell (Pokemon becomes friendly quicker).

And what I ment was: I transfer a ditto in. I breed it with my starters, to get more of the starters. Then I could trade them to you guys.

okay cool, i've got time now so i'll think ill play for a few hours... right now i just finished beating the ice pokemon gym leader in that town on the top of the map...

thx again

No problem...does anyone have any other questions? I have caught the three lake legends, Cresselia, and am working on Giratina and Heatran. Then I will get Regigias.

DeFog is in the safari zone, and rock climb is on the left side of the route going to snowpoint city, near a house (STUPID BLIZZARD)

Back