• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Pokemon!!!

Yup, I figured out how to build one, and mine has shiny objects in it :p, now I need to get that game system for it... Oh, I've also caught every non-event legendary, so I can help if anyone needs it. Until then, I'm going to try to build my perfect team...

can you name all of the legendary pokemon? i already caught palkia and the legendary trio (lol i caught two of them on my first try and one using a poke ball :))
and im currently training pokemon for the elite four...

what lvl do u think they should be before i go up

here's an estimate of my lineup-

Palkia- lvl 60
Luxray- lvl 59
Staraptor- lvl 47
Bibarel- lvl 44
Grass type starter pokemon who's name escapes me- lvl 48
Lucario- lvl 46

TRAIN YOUR STARTER AND LUCARIO! THEY ARE THE GREATEST ASSETS TO YOUR LINEUP!!! Get them to at least 55, if not, 60+

List of legends:

Azelf
Mespirit
Uxie
Dialga
Palkia
Cresselia
Heatran
Giratina
Regigigas
Darkrai (event)
Shaymin (event)
Arceus (event)

Since I probably won't be able to go to any events, I bought and AR DS and found codes for the event items. I will now go catch the event people :p I won't use any master balls, so I will at least CATCH them fair and square

wow how do you get them all?

itll be hard to train my starter pokemon bc when i got the legendary trio i thought i would be using them as part of my lineup but then when i realized they sucked i had already loaded my pokemon with hm moves and that included my starter. so i went to move deleter and got his hms deleted and i replaced them with rock tm moves so now hes loaded with crappy rock and ground moves and no grass moves :(

current lineup:
Lucario- Lvl 57
Torterra- Lvl 50
Staraptor- Lvl 50
Bibarel- Lvl 44
Palkia- Lvl 62
Luxray- Lvl 61

i want to get everyone except for Bibarel up to Lvl 55 at the least...

I am returning the AR because I decided that I don't want it after spending three hours trying to get it to work -_-. But I got the items I wanted. Heres a short FAQ:

Darkrai: Once you get the membership card, co to the canaclave inn, and go through the door. You will be put to bed by a 'man', and will have a dream. In this dream, you are on a new island. Go down a short path, to an opening. Darkrai is in the center of the opening, and is at lvl 40. You catch or defeat it, and you wake up alone in the room, the guy who was there is gone. Exit, and the sailor will talk to you, saying you were asleep for a while, and noone had occupied that building for 50 years...

Shaymin: Once you get Oak's letter, go to Victory road, and help someone through a maze, once done, exit the cave to route 224. get to the end, and there will be Oak next to a stone tablet. Talk to Oak, and type in the name of someone you like on the tablet. Flowers will spring up everywhere, and a new path will open, and shaymin comes down. Oak is alarmed, as is Shaymin, which runs back up the path. Oak talks, and tells you to go up the path. USE YOUR BIKE! Otherwise this path will take forever. It is in the flower paradise at lvl 30

Arceus: Once you get the azure flute, go to the spear pillar on top of Mt. Coronet, where you fought either Dialga or Palkia. Your flute will vibrate, and ask if you want to play it. Say 'yes' and a glowing staircase appears, leading to the beginning dimension, aka the Hall of Origin. As soon as you reach the top, you will be drawn into a fight against the pokegod. Arceus is at lvl 80.

BTW, I caught all of them with Ultra-balls, so I still have my master ball...O_O Here pidgey pidgey......;)

My current lineup (still undergoing SEVERE changes):

Empoleon Lvl. 73
Lucario Lvl. 71
Zapdos Lvl. 60
Torterra Lvl. 52
(insert psychic here)
(anybody...Swampert? IDK)

DON'T TRAIN BIBAREL! Good with Lucario, and get grass moves back.

i wasnt gonna waste my time with bibarel... im just gonna wait till my starter learn leaf storm and staraptor gets to 56-58 and then ill be ready to go... wow ive spent weeks training
oh and thx for the help

Here is my torterra's moveset:

Giga Drain
Earthquake
Crunch
Frenzy Plant

Giga drain is extrordinarily helpful at times, so I recommend it. Now, back to finding something WORTHY of my master ball...

Here Pidgey, pidgey O.O

Man I feel old! Whatever happened to the days when a Mewtwo with Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Psychic, and Recover could easily crush all?

My line up is
swampert
charzard
torterra
staraptor
luxray
lucario

i might wanna replace someone with a ghost pokemon but im not sure yet... probably staraptor although i like him...

i dont think you should have two water starters in empoleon and swampert

My line up is
swampert
charzard
torterra
staraptor
luxray
lucario

i might wanna replace someone with a ghost pokemon but im not sure yet... probably staraptor although i like him...

i dont think you should have two water starters in empoleon and swampert

We'll see...and if you need help building a team, use this site's team builder:

pokemon.marriland.com

Man I feel old! Whatever happened to the days when a Mewtwo with Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Psychic, and Recover could easily crush all?

I miss those days as well, but they died with G/S/C when dark moves arrived, along with a team of Lugia and Typhlosion...

Back