• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Pokemon!!!

Blissey is the evolved form of Chansey, and is a NORMAL type, meaning it is only weak to fighting. Also, it has the highest base HP, reaching up to at lvl 100 a max of 714. It has great special defense, and ok special attack, making it into a great special tank. It has poor defense and attack, but that's what it's perversely high HP is for. Along with it's own move softboiled, which can heal up to half your health, which can also be used to heal your guys outside of battle.

Here's a more specific version of my lineup, and it took FOREVER to hatch them to get the nature I wanted(20 mudkips, 12 cyndaquils, 16 bagons):

--- = insert 'x' here

Swampert@--- (Physical tank somewhat)
Relaxed nature (EVs: 252 Def, 156 HP, 100 Spec. Att)

Ice beam
Earthquake
protect/---
Waterfall/Surf

Salamence@---(Physical Sweeper)
Lonely nature (EVs: 252 Att, 100 Spd, 100 HP, 56 Spec Att)

Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Flamethrower/Roost/---
Dragon Dance

Torterra@--- (Physical Tank)
Relaxed nature (EVs: 252 Def, 156 Att, 100 HP)

Wood Hammer
Curse
Synthesis
Earthquake

Lucario@Focus Sash (Special OR Physical Sweeper, special more likely)
Hardy Nature (EVs: 252 Att/Spec. Att, 156 Spd, 100 HP)

Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse/Close Combat
Calm Mind/Swords Dance
Psychic/Earthquake

Blissey@Leftovers (Special Tank)
Careful nature (EVs: 252 Spec. Def, 252 HP, 4 Spec. Att)

Psychic
Stealth Rock
Sing/Thunder Wave
Softboiled

Typhlosion@Focus Sash (Special Sweeper) (Possibly replaced by: insert Alakazam/Espeon or electric)
Mild nature (EVs: 252 Spec. Att, 156 Spd, 100 HP)

Flamethrower/Lava Plume
Sunny Day
Solar Beam
---

check it's stats. and then check what nature does what.

Ex. Swampert has low speed but high defense that I want to support. I chose realxed to fit that (+Def -Spd)

Are you allowed to use legendary pokemon in the battle tower?

I know you cant use palkia but i dont know about the other ones

I don't think so...IDK.

I kinda feel like an idiot...acting all obsessive and being only one of two responding to this thread...

I love thisgame! I got it yesterday, and IT PWNS LIFE! I haven't played it as much as I want (stupid lawnmowing, jk) but I love this game. Expect a review in a week or 2. I hooked myself on red, then silver, then crystal, followed by sapphire and now diamond. These are good rpg's, and I am glad I got mine. :D

Wow...it took WAY longer than two weeks, but I finally got a review up. Read and comment on it if you will :)

Back