• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Power

What's your oppion on power? Is it good to have, bad to have, or good in small quantities? Do you want to have it? Or do you try to stay away from it? I would have made this a political thread, but those annoy me, so I made it chat. So what are your views?

Seeing as I enjoy this thread...

I hold by my belief, if I had good advisors, if I started getting corrupted by power, they would tell me.. I like power, but only when I have someone give me guidelines to hold to.. That's why I like this site :D Bob tells me what to do!

Power is dangerous. If one person is given much power, they had better know how to use it and NOT abuse it. You know, "With great power comes great responsibility." A Spider Man classic. But it couldn't be more true. You had BETTER be responsible in a position of power (*cough cough* zelda sages admin...).

I don't feel like there's really much more to say. Besides, I'm so tired. And I felt bad that this topic only had one reply.

Oh, and admin... I think you are all doing a great job.

i think power is best when shared equally. But as history has shown us, a lot of times it just gets screwed up anyway. But it does work out sometimes. But i guess the only way to completely avoid power madness is anarchy, and thats a total distaster

"I would not want to rule the world, but I would like to be able to kick the ruler in the metaphorical balls if needed."
-Me, about a year ago

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Give something to much power over anything and there will be corruption.

power is baaaaad cuz theres always gonna be ppl that dont like what ur doing with ur power and that means REVOLUTION!!!!!

chaos is good in small quantity, me thinks :) but i guess power is just one of those things that'll never be really equal

Power is good when it tastes like candy.

Haha, none of you would get that. It was a joke I had with my cousin when we were about three.

I think we should be using solar power. OH OH WHAT NOW I just brought a new meaning to the word. Kind of.

Wow. There are a lot of words like that, aren't there? I just realized when writing the words power, kind, like, and just that they all have multiple meanings.

Now THAT is crazy.

Power is good when it tastes like candy.

Haha, none of you would get that. It was a joke I had with my cousin when we were about three.

I think we should be using solar power. OH OH WHAT NOW I just brought a new meaning to the word. Kind of.

Wow. There are a lot of words like that, aren't there? I just realized when writing the words power, kind, like, and just that they all have multiple meanings.

Now THAT is crazy.
Ya ides, were not talking about solar power here. We are talking about the type of power when you can rule people.

Back