• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Smash Bros News

Why complain about it and insult the creators' intelligence? You'll still buy it when it comes out. Considering how many games don't end up coming to the US, we should be glad that it's coming here at all.

Yes, well, if they're going to postpone a game, they need to make sure that its extremely good and worth the wait.

Yes, I'm saying Twilight Princess isn't all that great.

I'm sure Brawl will be worth it though :)

Well, I have to disagree with you Windmage, I think Twilight Princess was worth the wait, and I had to wait longer than some, I know....I wasn't able to get a Wii when they came out, but I decided to buy TP anyway...it sat on the shelf for weeks...torturing me...oh, the pain...the pain...oh, sorry, where was I? Oh right. Brawl. If the reviews are any indication, we won't have anything to worry about the quality of the game.

Why complain about it and insult the creators' intelligence? You'll still buy it when it comes out. Considering how many games don't end up coming to the US, we should be glad that it's coming here at all.
So they can manipulate your minds? Good show.

And delaying is ALWAYS stupid. Just a hell of a lot more stupid the second time.

I have a funny feeling that Lucario from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will make an appearence, since Mewtwo might not be coming back.

Also, I found this on the internet, which, if true, means that Ness, Jigglypuff, and Lucario are all in Brawl (its all in Japanese, though):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pfb2l-iYlRo

At one point, 4:20 to 4:22,there are stickers with the logo's for Pikachu, Jigglypuff, The Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Lucas, and Ness on the bottom-right of the screen, where the characters that the stickers can be used on are.

I personally think this would be pretty awesome, since Lucario is a great character to replace Mewtwo.

For the unbelievers, this video is from the Japanese Wii.com.

Today was a new pokeball, this one being Manaphy.
mball09_080122a.jpg

Using it's Heart Swap, you switch characters with an opponent for a little bit, but keep the same health % and amount of lives.

I think it's pretty cool...

OMG that's amazing. LET ME SHOW YOU MY MOVES!!111!!!1!!!!11

I tried playing Falcon again last night on the hard classic, but it was too easy. All I did was Falcon Punch, and they kept running into it...>_>

Anyway, We know Ness and Jigglypuff are returning, Mewtwo is doubtful, and I think Falcon probably will eventually...

Today was "Mushroomy Kingdom, a side-scrolling Mario stage that usually takes the form of the original 1-1 or 1-2, the latter being rarer.

stage23_080123a-l.jpg

stage23_080123c-l.jpg

stage23_080123d-l.jpg

Wow, I don't know how they're gonna fit all this on one disc. Now they have VC demoes ON THE DISC. You don't need a connection to play them. It has to be at least two discs, or a disc and a flash memory.

Where's "I don't care" in the poll?

I wish they would release the controls or something. Do you guys think they'll still keep the c-stick smash attack in vs mode?

They have released the controls.

Okay, so it's only for the Wii remote, but still. I'm 95% sure they'll keep the Gamecube controls for that controller.

I just wonder if (and this is kinda silly) they'll put the Animal Crossing character in as fighter. They have the pitfall and Mr. Resseti and the Smash town stage, so why not?

I completely agree... I think there will be some animal crossing character.

Ps- adding animal crossing things in this game is great advertising if they release animal crossing wii this year.

Haha, yeah, I think that's why they're adding it. And imagine if it did come out later this year, and SSBB read the AC save data and put your person in there? That would be sweet.

So did you guys see IGN's top ten Nintendo games that they want to play this year? Number ten is AC, and number 1 is SSBB.

Yeah I saw that... how could SSBB not be the most highly anticipated game of the year? Maybe they could put some sort of demo for the next animal crossing game in brawl...

What do you mean? Brawl was number one on the list. That means it is the most anticipated.

And putting a demo for a Wii game on a disc that has the biggest Wii game to date on it would be kinda hard. Maybe a video or tons of trophies about it or something, but not a demo (unless it is two disc, or disc a it's own SD card, or something).

Yeah, that's why I think if they do have to have multiple things, they're gonna have it as a disc and a special SD card.

EDIT: Well, I found a site (translated from japanese via google, so it might be hard to read) that has rumors of unlockable characters including Ridley and *ugh* falco. Site can be found here.

Back