• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Smash Bros News

Yesterday was the rest of the assist trophies. Today was the announcement of a hidden character that we all know by now if we looked at that roster. If not, don't hit the spoiler. =P
hidden02.jpg
Today was a clip of the Subspace Emissary, and ZSS's Final Smash

That wasn't all of the assist trophies. There are quite a few not on the site, such as Shadow the Hedgehog.

And I like that they did make it to where you can access Zero Suit Samus without getting the Smash Ball.

Well, today was just some techniques. I kinda like how they kept it simple on top, but gave the veterans new things to master.

Most of them were from Melee. The only new ones are swimming and "stale move negation."
Melee had stale move negation. Only swimming is new of what they announced, but the trailers have also shown crawling, which they didn't announce. There are definitely some things they're holding back.

As for today's news, they revealed the existence of a new stage.
stage26_080212a-l.jpg

It's not going to be easy to kill on this stage, with the low ceilings, but enemies that are throwable will appear as more weapons.

A few things they didn't answer in the news post: Are the green pipes at the bottom solid? Does the POW block work as it did in the original SSB?

Yes! Officially one week until launch. And that's awesome, because my week will suck (standardised testing), but then I can paly Brawl!

Yes! Officially one week until launch. And that's awesome, because my week will suck (standardised testing), but then I can paly Brawl!
Lol I can't breathe. I'm in a rush to unlock everything in Melee. So that's good practice for next week. Unfortunately, I bought GH3 yesterday which will distract me a bit but ah well :D

My standardized testing is teh pwnge since it really doesn't count towards much besides placement. The reason it's teh pwnge is because I have no homework and I get to play football after school every day :D

We should have a game on Sunday night.

I'm psyched for sunday! I just wonder when I'll get the game. I ordered off the net from Gamestop and got over night shipping, but people don't deliver on sunday. So will it be tomorrow, like Versac said it might be, or Monday (which would SUCK!!!).

Back